Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Hands On Experience With Rubber/rubber-soled Shoes: Just Why We Love Them. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hands On Experience With Rubber/rubber-soled Shoes: Just Why We Love Them. (719 Views)

Brand New Sandals Slippers And Shoes Just Arrived / Shoes - Just Landed / Shoes Just Landed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hands On Experience With Rubber/rubber-soled Shoes: Just Why We Love Them. by Mcleo007(m): 11:01am On Jan 26, 2013
I sometimes wonder what the effect of each passing trend pose, and what, if there are any lessons to be drawn when the trend must have taken its bow in our faces. A lot of people are trend stimulants being that, they embrace whatever trend that inventors put forward to them. For many in this category, the creativity in every product draws an attention that is equal or sequel to it it. Hence, to take a product at face value comes with a price that is paid after the desire it initially generated has long been quenched.

Why rubber-soled shoes?
Yes! Why rubber-soled shoes? I get this question every other day. And don't ask me again, I love rubber shoes, or shoes with rubber sole. As a truth, rubber-sole shoes give a far less formal appearance, and they are are built for performance-oriented purposes and for specific sports or casual occasions Thus, rubber-sole can be said to be primarily designed for traction.

The Pros.
For starters, rubber shoes can actually cost more than leather or other equivalents. This may perhaps be because, the cost of raw rubber, the molding process, finishing and handling are all high costing resources, hence, the typical rubber shoe might up a leather shoe by at least N1,500-2,000.

As observed in the aforementioned, rubber soles have a high traction than most shoes. It has better appeals.

Continue: http://thereviewspage..com/2013/01/hands-on-experience-with-rubberrubber.html

(1) (Reply)

When Will Light Skin Vs Dark Skin Stop? / D-loft Beauty Saloon / Christain Louboutins Size 41 For Sale And Many More Heels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.