Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! (3134 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Pension Test @ Kimberly Ryan / Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / Kimberly Ryan Is Recruiting For Shell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by lumideezle(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hello all,
Please I just got a mail from Kimberly ryan inviting me for BAT, Trade rep test on Friday.
Please I urgently need the test format and any other important information would be highly apprefciated.
Thanks.
Danniesmail20010 at yahoo dot com
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by outrage: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
How do you guys apply for all these jobs?
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by lumideezle(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2013
Bor its not magic lol. When the opening appears apply and position your CV 2 properly suit the job advetised.

On to other things.
Please if you have the test formats kindly help a borther. No worry we go share my salary *smiles*. Thanks
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by outrage: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2013
I know this might not be what you looking for, I can be of help to you but you surely can be to me.

Where do you guys see the adverts? I have been on niraland for long and its mostly scam jobs I see.

Sorry for deralling..
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by Obinoscopy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2013
outrage: I know this might not be what you looking for, I can be of help to you but you surely can be to me.

Where do you guys see the adverts? I have been on niraland for long and its mostly scam jobs I see.

Sorry for deralling..
https://www.nairaland.com/1170243

https://www.nairaland.com/1152799/job-library-2013
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by nurus: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2013
Kindly study SHL and SHL alone.
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by eventtinz(m): 7:38am On Jan 27, 2013
outrage: How do you guys apply for all these jobs?
..there is always a job opening on bat career site,just register and keep applying,they will send you a mail if your cv fits a opening.
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by eventtinz(m): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2013
nurus: Kindly study SHL and SHL alone.
sHL alone? Any particular format!pls reply cos I got the mail too
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by eventtinz(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2013
lumideezle: Hello all,
Please I just got a mail from Kimberly ryan inviting me for BAT, Trade rep test on Friday.
Please I urgently need the test format and any other important information would be highly apprefciated.
Thanks.
Danniesmail20010 at yahoo dot com
I got tthe mail too,pls help guys
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by eventtinz(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2013
lumideezle: Bor its not magic lol. When the opening appears apply and position your CV 2 properly suit the job advetised.

On to other things.
Please if you have the test formats kindly help a borther. No worry we go share my salary *smiles*. Thanks
. Older TT dey where ppl who do last year dey...dem say na data interpretation,with verbal wey go carry options like true/false/ can't say.
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by hibekey2(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2013
GUYS, I GOT THE MAIL TOO AND I AV THE SHL PRACTICE QUESTIONS BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT MY SHL DOESNT CONTAIN THE CORRECT ANSWER TO CROSSCHECK MY OPTIONS AFTER PRACTISING.
PLS I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP FROM GUYS WHO HAVE THE SHL WIT ANSWERS. FOR THE PERSON ASKING WHEN WE APPLY, I APPLIED LAST YEAR NOVEMBER SO I WAS SURPRISE WEN I SAW THE MAIL LAST FRIDAY. I WISH ALL OF US SUCCESS
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by eventtinz(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2013
hibekey2: GUYS, I GOT THE MAIL TOO AND I AV THE SHL PRACTICE QUESTIONS BUT THE PROBLEM HERE IS THAT MY SHL DOESNT CONTAIN THE CORRECT ANSWER TO CROSSCHECK MY OPTIONS AFTER PRACTISING.
PLS I WILL APPRECIATE ANY HELP FROM GUYS WHO HAVE THE SHL WIT ANSWERS. FOR THE PERSON ASKING WHEN WE APPLY, I APPLIED LAST YEAR NOVEMBER SO I WAS SURPRISE WEN I SAW THE MAIL LAST FRIDAY. I WISH ALL OF US SUCCESS
pls did you get the sms.
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by lumideezle(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2013
I got the sms this morning and the email since friday.
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by kclub83(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
lumideezle: I got the sms this morning and the email since friday.
same with me too. Suprising too is dat they mailed bfor that they wont be considering me for the position but wen i saw d mail on fri i was so happy
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by kclub83(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
for dos that are asking for d format go and practice ur gmat,verbal and quantitative analysis. I did d test in 2011 but didnt finish coz time is too short
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by hibekey2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
I GOT MY SMS THIS MORNING AND I AV CHECKED TRU THE MATERIAL THAT I AV though ITS IA PRACTICE Q AND A (SHL) AND I AM READY TO SHARE WITH MY CO-NLERS SO PLS SEND ME A MAIL WIT SUBJECT (NAIRALAND BAT) SO I CAN MAIL THE MATERIAL BACK TO U.MY MAIL IS ibukunobilana@yahoo.com
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by DavidLayman: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hi guys i got invited for the BAT test on friday, we could share information on here. My email is davidlayman@yahoo.com. i had to fly in for this test, any help would go a long way.
Cheers
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by DavidLayman: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
sorry, my bad my email is davidlayman20000@yahoo.com. looking to hear from you guys.
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by cheal(f): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2013
Nice
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by eventtinz(m): 10:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hello ppl how was the test?
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by DavidLayman: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
the test was interesting, lucky i prepared before hand....... thanks to you guys for helping out with TEST QUESTIONS....

Cheers.
Re: BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! by GAIUSIUM: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2022
DavidLayman:
the test was interesting, lucky i prepared before hand....... thanks to you guys for helping out with TEST QUESTIONS....

Cheers.

Can you help with past questions

(1) (Reply)

Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? / Ncat 2017 Recruitment Oral Screening/ Interview / Get Paid ₦1000 For Answering Simple Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.