Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site (2132 Views)

How to embed video in smf / I Want To Create Front Page In My Smf Forum / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by shorxynla(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2013
Hello webmasters in the house. I own a smf forum website, I run third party advert on the website. But the isssue is that I want to start selling advert space but don't know how to upload the banners to my site and it won't affect the performance and shape of the forum. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by shorxynla(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Let someone pls help
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by miracle4(m): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
shorxynla: Let someone pls help
you can use sp html / php blocks depending on where you want it to appear
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by Sub5(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
You can get a step by step guide on how to display nairaland type of bannar ads on your smf forum, even if you want it in other bannar size as you wish, simply visit www.allstudentforum.com webmaster section, you will see d guide there, i cant post d exciate link here cos am replyn u frm a mobile set or just google how to display nairaland type of ads n u r done.
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by miracle4(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
simple portal html / php block should do just that for you bro since you are a very good with html
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by shorxynla(m): 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
miracle4: simple portal html / php block should do just that for you bro since you are a very good with html
How can one acheive that with simple portal html block cos am already using simple portal
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by miracle4(m): 4:44am On Jan 29, 2013
shorxynla:
How can one acheive that with simple portal html block cos am already using simple portal
do you like what you see on my forum footer ? if yes you can start with that ( i used html tables ) so as to allow both adsense , addynamo or whatever to run on the same horizontal line without interfering with the others .

Now when you 've gotten enough advertisers you can now use a php rotation to rotate among various add
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by shorxynla(m): 6:03am On Jan 31, 2013
thanks let me try it out
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by shorxynla(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2013
shorxynla:
yeah thats true. have done it..check it out <a href="www.crownitesforum.com">HERE</a>

thanks to you alll
Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by dakshpokar: 6:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Thanx for sharing, http://www.dakshpokar.com
<a href="http://www.dakshpokar.com">Daksh Tech Blog</a>

1 Like

Re: How Do I Place Advert Banner In My SMF Forum Site by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Sub5:
You can get a step by step guide on how to display nairaland type of bannar ads on your smf forum, even if you want it in other bannar size as you wish, simply visit www.allstudentforum.com webmaster section, you will see d guide there, i cant post d exciate link here cos am replyn u frm a mobile set or just google how to display nairaland type of ads n u r done.
r u d owner of the site??

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel / Nigerian Freelancers Come In / Where To Buy Ukash Voucher In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.