Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” (1758 Views)

Give Your Blogger Blog The Naijaloaded Look! / Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? / Stop Spam From Your Wordpress Blog – The Perfect Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2013
Blog seems to be the easiest way for any person, brand or company to reach out to his or her fans more conveniently, and in recent times, this aspect of the world wide web has witnessed a swift breakthrough, with blog owners otherwise known as bloggers, earning lots of money via their blogs.

Following this trend, the popular American female singer, and wife to the richest American music rapper, Jay Z, in the person of Beyonce, has finally launched her own personal blog, which she nicknamed- "BeyHive"

The blog gives Beyonce a medium to express her thoughts and imaginations with her fans.

In a public statement published on her official website Beyonce says that The BeyHive Blog is the place where she will share all the things that inspire her everyday, as she sees them.

The blog is a pretty good idea and let’s hope Beyonce is going to post good and inspirational content.

However, the only thing which is rather inappropriate which was noticed on the blog, which seems very odd, is that the blog also has a “Donate” section in the left column, where visitors are being kindly asked to donate money to support The BeyHive blog.

Don’t you think this is a bit weird considering that Beyonce is, after all, a millionaire ? And her husband, Jay-Z, is one too.

Do you think Beyonce’s “donate” section is the right thing to do?

Culled From: Ng Blog

Re: Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2013
^^^ Hmmm! She needs more nau! If not she won't be starting a new blog which I suppose is a money making venture. She could have asKed for donations for her favourite charity organisation though.
Re: Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2013
Brand_new: ^^^ Hmmm! She needs more nau! If not she won't be starting a new blog which I suppose is a money making venture. She could have asKed for donations for her favourite charity organisation though.
Yeah, to me, that's greedy for her to still have a link for visitors to her blog to donate to support her blog, what for? what happened to her music career, celebrity endorsements and lots more? Black people must exhibit their black greed wherever they are angry
Re: Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2013
Wetin happen to advert cheesy
Re: Beyonce Launches Her Own Blog: “the Beyhive” by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2013
Don Ocso: Wetin happen to advert cheesy
maybe she won't be placing ads just like wikileaks that depends solely on peoples' donation.

(1) (Reply)

​problem With Bulk SMS Delivery To MTN & Solution / 2 Uk Adsense Available For Sale At 2.5k Each / Go Daddy Domain Name Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.