Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

We Need Distributors - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Need Distributors (2220 Views)

Need Distributors For Safety Matches / LED Light Manufacturing Company In China Need Distributors / I Need Distributors For Natural Black Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Distributors by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 27, 2013
The distribution network works in a very stress free and easy manner once a reasonable amount of energy is invested.Τ̲̅ȍ be a distributor with us ‎u will have τ̲̅ȍ have a shop space preferably in a market environment τ̲̅ȍ ensure direct sales and assess τ̲̅ȍ retailers thereby reducing distance and undue stress on the distributor.We do the job of supplying our goods τ̲̅ȍ Ɣ☺ΰя outlet for a minimal fee that covers fuel expenses.We will provide ‎u with a keke marwa sales boy τ̲̅ȍ assist in the sales and distribution around Ɣ☺ΰя territory and also pay salary τ̲̅ȍ him provided ‎u buy and pay cash of at least (500) cartons of our products which costs #900 per cartoon.the more you sell the better Ɣ☺ΰя incentive profile from our head office.thank you Sir/Ma in anticipation of you becoming our distributor. Yours Faithfully,Product Market Supervisor.08025272535

Re: We Need Distributors by mikanju: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
How much profit do I stand to gain by carton? Pls explain better! We need deatails
Re: We Need Distributors by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
mikanju: How much profit do I stand to gain by carton? Pls explain better! We need deatails
Ɣ☺ΰя profit margin would depend solely on Ɣ☺ΰя chosen business environment which we expect you know well.But one thing I can assure you is that our price is far below existing competitors because we are trying τ̲̅ȍ expand our reach for now.So you can maximise Ɣ☺ΰя profit by Ɣ☺ΰя ability τ̲̅ȍ sell off Ɣ☺ΰя stock where by Ɣ☺ΰя profile rating at the head office improves with more incentives τ̲̅ȍ boost Ɣ☺ΰя business.
Re: We Need Distributors by boladex1: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2013
HOW MANY ARE IN THE CARTOON AND CAN U SELL LESS THAN 500 CARTOON
Re: We Need Distributors by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2013
bola-dex:
HOW MANY ARE IN THE CARTOON AND CAN U SELL LESS THAN 500 CARTOON
There are 50 pieces in a carton any Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ we can sell less than 500 cartons but you will •̸№t be entitled τ̲̅ȍ those incentives.
Re: We Need Distributors by Otunbaworldwide(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Let me be ur distributor in Ghana. Email: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
Re: We Need Distributors by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2013
Otunbaworldwide: Let me be ur distributor in Ghana. Email: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com
we will contact ‎u soonest.
Re: We Need Distributors by Delafruita(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2013
nony30: The distribution network works in a very stress free and easy manner once a reasonable amount of energy is invested.Τ̲̅ȍ be a distributor with us ‎u will have τ̲̅ȍ have a shop space preferably in a market environment τ̲̅ȍ ensure direct sales and assess τ̲̅ȍ retailers thereby reducing distance and undue stress on the distributor.We do the job of supplying our goods τ̲̅ȍ Ɣ☺ΰя outlet for a minimal fee that covers fuel expenses.We will provide ‎u with a keke marwa sales boy τ̲̅ȍ assist in the sales and distribution around Ɣ☺ΰя territory and also pay salary τ̲̅ȍ him provided ‎u buy and pay cash of at least (500) cartons of our products which costs #900 per cartoon.the more you sell the better Ɣ☺ΰя incentive profile from our head office.thank you Sir/Ma in anticipation of you becoming our distributor. Yours Faithfully,Product Market Supervisor.08025272535
whats the least number of cartons that can be purchased?
Re: We Need Distributors by Topshop: 11:21am On May 24, 2013
Hello i can't view the product. Can you please send a link to view or read about the company
Re: We Need Distributors by embassyman(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2013
product? What is this company selling, wont they tell us first, we need answer
Re: We Need Distributors by obas01(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: We Need Distributors by kashman007: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2013
Send me details to of de product to ashken007@gmail.com
Re: We Need Distributors by Topshop: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Now in Lagos for pick-up. Send us your order for quick collection. It won't last for long. Order now. BB 21C1E1CA or email me topshopireland@gmail.com.

Toujours @ 2100
Huggies 4 in a pack @ 1300
Huggies Diaper 2700 each
SMA premium stage 2 (900grammes) @ 3200
Pampers Mega boxes @ 5000
5 litre vegetable oil @ 2200

Re: We Need Distributors by carbon1224(m): 6:58am On Jul 03, 2013
Here is my email Onayigats@yahoo.com please I need details on how and what to purchase to be a distributor.
I have a shop @ikorodu market.

nony30: The distribution network works in a very stress free and easy manner once a reasonable amount of energy is invested.Τ̲̅ȍ be a distributor with us ‎u will have τ̲̅ȍ have a shop space preferably in a market environment τ̲̅ȍ ensure direct sales and assess τ̲̅ȍ retailers thereby reducing distance and undue stress on the distributor.We do the job of supplying our goods τ̲̅ȍ Ɣ☺ΰя outlet for a minimal fee that covers fuel expenses.We will provide ‎u with a keke marwa sales boy τ̲̅ȍ assist in the sales and distribution around Ɣ☺ΰя territory and also pay salary τ̲̅ȍ him provided ‎u buy and pay cash of at least (500) cartons of our products which costs #900 per cartoon.the more you sell the better Ɣ☺ΰя incentive profile from our head office.thank you Sir/Ma in anticipation of you becoming our distributor. Yours Faithfully,Product Market Supervisor.08025272535

(1) (Reply)

Dredging Pipes,18inch And 10 Inch,brand New For Sale....pictures / Tennis Court Fence / Nigerian FMCG Exports To ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.