Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

C.ronaldo's Confession !! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C.ronaldo's Confession !! (701 Views)

27 C.ronaldo's 2013/2014. Achievements / The Ultimate War: L. Messi Vs C. Ronaldo / Conversation Between C.ronaldo And Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C.ronaldo's Confession !! by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2013
When I became a super-star, I thought that football ended there. I only thought about the girls of Manchester who were in love with me. Fergie told me that everything started there, he told me that the most important thing in life is not to be loved for your fame or beauty, but to be loved for who you are. He told me not to trust journalists, because they could make me happy one day and the other day they can destroy you. Everything was like a dream to me. He made mediscover skills that I didnt know I had. If that man wouldn't exist, there would be no Cristiano Ronaldo. I would just go toevery night club with sexy dancers. That man saved my life and made me who I am today. He is my father" - C.Ronaldo

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Should Rehearse Penalty Shoot-out. / Inordinate Fanfare About Eagles' Victory. / New Date For Kenya V Nigeria Return Leg Match...june 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.