Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

How Is It To Say I Want To Shit In Public Politely? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Is It To Say I Want To Shit In Public Politely? (748 Views)

How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? / How To Say "i Miss You" In Yoruba? Plz Help Me! / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is It To Say I Want To Shit In Public Politely? by Teeboi2020(m): 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Maybe some1 good in English can just help me out with this...
Re: How Is It To Say I Want To Shit In Public Politely? by ITbomb(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
While I'm not someone with good english.
I normally use ' I need to use the convenience'
Re: How Is It To Say I Want To Shit In Public Politely? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
excuse me, i need to go to the men's/ladies room or the bathroom
Re: How Is It To Say I Want To Shit In Public Politely? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
I can't believe that anyone would ask a question like this. How did you use to ask your teacher in primary school?
Besides I don't think you would need to seek permission from anybody to do your businesss as an adult. Just get up after excusing yourself and go.
Re: How Is It To Say I Want To Shit In Public Politely? by Teeboi2020(m): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2013
[yeah i get u bt d question how wil u tel d people around u as an adult?]I can't believe that anyone would ask a question like this. How did you use to ask your teacher in primary school?
Besides I don't think you would need to seek permission from anybody to do your businesss as an adult. Just get up after excusing yourself and go.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When Money Given By An Old Woman Disappears? / Can Some1 Teach Me Language? / When Ibadan Man Takes His Cousins To Santa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.