Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Common English Mistakes That We Makes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Common English Mistakes That We Makes (970 Views)

20 Stupid Grammar Mistakes That Even Smart People Make. / 10 Mistakes That Can Cost You First Class Degree / Very Common English Language Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common English Mistakes That We Makes by Fabteejay: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
smiley
please does it necessary to KNOCK a room door that its OPeN, if you want to enter the room
Please i need your comments
Re: Common English Mistakes That We Makes by Gboliwe: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
Fabteejay: smiley
please does it necessary to KNOCK a room door that its OPeN, if you want to enter the room
say what?!

1 Like

Re: Common English Mistakes That We Makes by obi4eze(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
Sorry sir but your title is grammatically incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Common English Mistakes That We Makes by prodigy2k(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
mtcheww...jst wanna gain attention
Re: Common English Mistakes That We Makes by Alhasan1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
Grammatical Blunder: the word 'necessary goes with singular primary auxilliary verb 'is'(not lexical 'does'). The pronoun 'We' goes with plural verb 'make' (not makes) e.t.c
Re: Common English Mistakes That We Makes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
No it is not. But it is absolutely necessary for you to go back to elementary school and learn to construct grammatically correct sentences.
Re: Common English Mistakes That We Makes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
I don't thinks so, but I really thinking you deserved to be bending over and has a toilet brush shoved up your behind.

(1) (Reply)

/ ESUT Convocation / Check Your Jamb Result Here Its Very Simple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.