Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Hair And Body Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hair And Body Cream (825 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / What Is The Name Of Your Body Cream? / Which Body Cream Is Best For A Chocolate Skin Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hair And Body Cream by suncrown83: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2013
[color=][/color]gud p.m nlanders wu are into fashion, pls i nid a fast hair growing cream for my baby girl of close to two years, her hair is nt growing uniformly at all so I had to barb again.
secondly am a fair person, bt am already turning extremely dark,pls I nid tested and trusted body cream I can use that will bring bak my fair colour and maintain it,av tried diff creams bt all to no avail. thanks in anticipation for ur kind gesture that will be delivered.1 love gud p.m nlanders wu are into fashion, pls u nid a fast hair growing cream for my baby girl of close to two years, her hair is nt growing uniformly at all so I had to barb again.
secondly am a fair person, bt am already turning extremely dark,pls I nid tested and trusted body cream I can use that will bring bak my fair colour and maintain it,av tried diff creams bt all to no avail. thanks in anticipation for ur kind gesture that will be delivered.1 love
gud p.m nlanders wu are into fashion, pls u nid a fast hair growing cream for my baby girl of close to two years, her hair is nt growing uniformly at all so I had to barb again.
secondly am a fair person, bt am already turning extremely dark,pls I nid tested and trusted body cream I can use that will bring bak my fair colour and maintain it,av tried diff creams bt all to no avail. thanks in anticipation for ur kind gesture that will be delivered.1 love
Re: Hair And Body Cream by OmoKhary(f): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
For your baby's hair,try organics hair mayonnaise or organics olive oil therapy.For your body try idole exfoliating soap

(1) (Reply)

Boys...will You Wear This?? / Beautiful And Affordable Jalabias 4 Sale / Ladies: How To Get A Sexy Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.