Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,321 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste (5037 Views)

Become A Major Tomatoe Paste Distributor / Become A Tomatoe Paste Distributor / Sub Distributors Wanted For Bobo Drink In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
The distribution network works in a very stress free and easy manner once a reasonable amount of energy is invested.Τ̲̅ȍ be a distributor with us ‎u will have τ̲̅ȍ have a shop space preferably in a market environment τ̲̅ȍ ensure direct sales and assess τ̲̅ȍ retailers thereby reducing distance and undue stress on the distributors.We do the job of supplying our goods τ̲̅ȍ Ɣ☺ΰя outlet for a minimal fee that covers fuel expenses.We will provide ‎u with a keke marwa sales boy τ̲̅ȍ assist in the sales and distribution around Ɣ☺ΰя territory and also pay salary τ̲̅ȍ him provided ‎u buy and pay cash of at least (500) cartons of our products which costs #900 per carton.the more you sell the better Ɣ☺ΰя incentive profile from our head office.thank you Sir/Ma in anticipation of you becoming our distributor. Yours Faithfully,Product Market Supervisor.
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by Impeccable4lyf: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
i want to become major distributor of your product in onitsha. Pls feed with more details,terms and conditions,your address,product name and how i could get the sample.impeccable4lyf@gmail.com
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by KaimaRoy: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
I want to be your major distributor in Jos. could you give me more detail on how i can achieve that. you can reach me through chuxyme@yahoo.com or call 07036644429.
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2013
Kaima Roy: I want to be your major distributor in Jos. could you give me more detail on how i can achieve that. you can reach me through chuxyme@yahoo.com or call 07036644429.
with all pleasure we will contact you soonest.
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by chenac: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hello Sir,
We are interested in becoming a distributor of your products,
We already has a shop at a major market, and we can expand the
Market,
We will appreciate if you can send us a comprehensive details of your
Product and procedures

chenacng@yahoo.com
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by talk2mondad: 12:31am On Jul 22, 2013
I will like to get full details on the tomatos paste distributor because I will like to me a major major distributor in the south south region or with certain axis and also the cost. talk2mondad@yahoo.com or call 08068466685
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
We have received your e-mail through your indicated interest on Nairaland to be a distributor of our Products of which the Tomatoe paste is only one of such numerous products.But our main concern here is the issue of transportation of the products and your financial strength. As of the moment we are thinking Lagos distributors would have a better start except where you can bear the transportation cost. Thank you.
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by olayinkabenita(f): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
Just mail me on olayinkabenita@yahoo.com and let's get the business started
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
Offer closed till further notice as we have received more than enough indicated interests τ̲̅ȍ sort out.Thank you
Re: Distributors Wanted All Over Nigeria For Tomatoe Paste by xlent9ja(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2013
i know that offer is closed but help me out.

deuceprojects@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Machinery Construction Equipment For Lease & Sale Lagos And Portharcourt / A Comprehensive Textbook On Cashew Nuts Trading.. #2500 only / Get Solar Water Heaters At Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.