Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

The Simplest Money-making Secret Of All Time (how To Sell Anything To Anybody) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Simplest Money-making Secret Of All Time (how To Sell Anything To Anybody) (679 Views)

Greatest Money Making Secret In History / What Is The Greatest Money-Making SECRET In History? / Which Way Is The Simplest Way To Make Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simplest Money-making Secret Of All Time (how To Sell Anything To Anybody) by wonuks(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
Theory of Least Resistance

I was reading an ebook from one of my favorite authors, rich affiliate marketer and owner of FinchSells.com, Mike Finch. Oh yeah, that’s not his real name. His real name is Martin Osborn.

On a page he said something that I have long confirmed and used to make a lot of money. And that is:

People will do almost anything to shortcut process and get instant results.

Smart marketers know this. Smart salespeople exploit this human weakness. And they line their pockets and bank accounts with lots of money.

Think about it.

Why do most people buy . . .

Instant noddles (so they don’t have to spend 1 hour cooking at home)

Instant cash (so they invest in scams and ponzi schemes that promise to pay them a guaranteed sum without lifting a finger)

Instant miracles (so they flock to church, give away all their remaining monies to the Pastors and literally live there)

Instant chat (so they buy up all varieties of smartphones available in the market)

Instant weight loss (so they buy up diet plans, supplements, ebooks, software etc)

etc,

etc,

etc.

It’s because everybody wants instant results. It’s a mental sickness that affects almost everyone.

We want success, yet we want instant gratification. People will almost always take the path of least resistance.

I’ll give you an example.

Back in the day when I still used to put up seminars on online marketing, I would go up on stage for 2-3 days and teach people my entire business process, and urge them to go do the same.

Three weeks later, I’d call them back one-by-one and ask them how far they had gone. NONE ofthem would have done anything.

So one day I had a brain wave.

“Why not simple set-up the entire process, put sell it in a ‘box’ and sell it to them?”

Now imagine, I was charging about =N=7,000 ($50) per head for the seminars and I was getting some 30-40 people in the hall.

After I creates the entire process and put it in a box, I was pricing it for =N=25,000 ($150) and at the end of my seminars, I’d annouce that it was for sale and I would get at least half of the number in the room to buy the ‘business in a box”.

People were paying three times the price of the seminar for the box, as long as it meant they would do very little to get it going.

It was an illuminating experience. One that I have never forgotten.

So if you do sell anything and wanna make a lot of money my friend, you gotta create products and services that cater to the insane instant craving of the populace – get instant results while doing very little or nothing at all to get it.

Do this and you will be well on your way to Easy Street.

P.S. By the way, if you think you can make money without lifting a finger, you are the biggest loser sucker ever smiley

Read more @ www.validprofits.com

culled from kobostarter

2 Likes

Re: The Simplest Money-making Secret Of All Time (how To Sell Anything To Anybody) by wonuks(m): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2013
Nice tips

(1) (Reply)

Hactery And Fish Farm For Rent / Student's LOAN- How To Secure A Free Loan / Join PERFECTMONEY Now - Liberty Reserve Is Dead Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.