Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

The Cold Hard Truth About Making Money Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Cold Hard Truth About Making Money Online (610 Views)

The Adsense Code: What Google Never Told You About Making Money With Adsense / This Site Alone Changed All My View About Making Money Especially---online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cold Hard Truth About Making Money Online by Obinnaijezie(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Cold hard facts about making momey online.
So many people want to start online business, but they end up quitting along the line, now the big question is WHY is it like that?
But is it possible to make legitimate money online?
The answer is YES!
But the cold hard fact is that 'dont expect it to start flowing overnite', it requires patience and time. But one thing i like about internet business that is properly setup is that it can be making you money even if you are sleeping or you are offline for even a week. Like when i started 5yrs ago, then i hardly made a dime, until i had to go thru series of trainings and passes thru some scam hyip(high yeild investment programs) sites, but now i know what works and those that dont work.
So how is it done and how do i start?
There are numerous ways you can make legitimate income online, you dont need to be a website developer or a programmer, the first ultimate method you can use if you are a newbie even if you have no knowledge about computer is THE USE OF AFFILIATE REVIEW SITES AT FREESITESIGNUP.
Free site signup gives you 35 affiliate review sites on the best hot selling products, you dont need anything more, once you register and become a member, you will choose your domain name and they will build and put your site up immediately, plus series of free intensive quality video trainings on how to promote your site from scratch. Go here and get your free 35 affiliate money making review sites=> http://www.jonnyreviews.com/affiliatereview/index_w_video.html
If there's anything you need to know, inbox me or add me on facebook.com/obinna.ijezie or call 08024977451. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

How To Monetize A Blog For Quick Cash / Simple Steps To Avoid Being Hacked / Help Check This Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.