Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 AM

Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia (1103 Views)

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder To Visit Akwa-Ibom / Yoruba The Most Popular African Language On Wikipedia - Jimmy Wales Co-Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia by my2cents(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2008
Re: Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia by choco4life(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2008
Real creepy story. . . . . . . . . . . , they are both behaved like 10 yr olds.
Re: Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia by choco4life(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2008
They behaved like 10yr olds would.
Re: Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia by choco4life(m): 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2008
she has a crazy history of harassing her EX's

excerpts from her wiki page
Controversy

Marsden was involved in the Simon Fraser University 1997 harassment controversy, in which Marsden, then a student, and a swimming coach, publicly accused each other of sexual harassment.[11]

In 2004, Marsden was given a conditional discharge with one year of probation for criminal harassment of her boyfriend following a breakup.[12][13][14][15]

In September 2007, Marsden wrote about and posted on her blog a picture of Tony Backhurst, an officer for the Ontario Provincial Police with whom she had had an affair, claiming that he had leaked secret anti-terrorism documents to her. Her claims led to an investigation of the officer. The officer filed a complaint with the South Simcoe Police and requested that the Crown lay criminal harassment charges against Marsden. Backhurst's lawyer said that Marsden had put the officer, an undercover operative for antiterrorism, at risk by identifying him and posting his photograph. Police later declined to lay charges.[9][16]
Re: Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia by my2cents(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2008
one thing is for sure choco - she does mess around A LOT! tongue
Re: Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia by tundewoods(m): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2008
I delibrately waited for others to reply with their own post to this thread before i commented on this issue undecided

Now just as my2cents has rightly stated the babe is certainly an emotional bully when it comes to relationships,however this time she meet her match. grin

The Wiki guy picked the best weapon at his arsenal to pay her back.There couldn't have been a betterĀ  way dump her.Infact i think he should do the following now :

1] Friday Night :- Throw an "I just dumped my her" all night party with his buddies

2] Sunday :- Go to his local church to have a thanksgiving service for finally succeeding in dumping her.
Re: Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia by naijafan(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2008
Una sabi say valleywag na bastard sha. They covered this story as it happend in a very humilating manner angry
Re: Wikipedia Founder Breaks Up With Girlfriend Via Wikipedia by choco4life(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2008
tundewoods:

The Wiki guy picked the best weapon at his arsenal to pay her back.There couldn't have been a better way dump her.Infact i think he should do the following now :

1] Friday Night :- Throw an "I just dumped my her" all night party with his buddies

2] Sunday :- Go to his local church to have a thanksgiving service for finally succeeding in dumping her.

Now that's funny.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I A Dd Free Sms Script To My Site / Place Advert On Google And Yahoo ? / Quiz Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.