Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. (2174 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Shut Churches: Kaduna Christians Back El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Kindluv3(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2013
MALLAM EL-RUFAI ATTACKS JESUS CHRIST ON TWITTER.

**Jesus was having sex with Mary Magdalene. - Mallam El-Rufai.

Former FCT minister, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has come under heavy attack on Twitter and other social media for his tweet today.
In his attempt to defend former Education minister, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili and deride the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration made reference to Jesus Christ having sex with Mary Magdalene.
The ex minister who posted the tweet yesterday, January 27, 2013, tried to make a joke about Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene in a sarcasm aimed at Information minister, Labaran Maku, Dr Doyin Okupe and Dr Ruben Abati.

This is the Elrufai’s Tweet that is causing a firestorm and condemnation from the Christian community
“@zebbook: If Jesus criticizes Jonathan's govt, Maku/Abati/Okupe will say he slept with Mary Madgalene.”....LWKMD..
Nasir El-Rufai @elrufai
"@Easyaffection: @elrufai Sir with all due respect. I get u point in dis joke. But why Jesus? It's not funny."....ask @zebbook....

One Dr Thomas Agande in a statement on Sunday titled “ El Rufai Defiles Jesus Christ on Twitter said He went overboard when, on his Twitter page, yesterday January 27, 2013, said our Lord Jesus Christ had sex with Mary Magdalene.
We see this as a very insensitive, irresponsible, and a offensive thing to say about Christ, and an attack on the sensibilities of Christians globally.

El-Rufai betrayed his lack of respect for our Lord Jesus Christ and obvious hatred for Christians. How else can one explain his effrontery and buffoonery when he seemingly jokingly twitted that Christ had sex with Mary Magdalene.

Report Any Suspicious Persons And Object To The Law Enforcement Agencies, As That Will Save Lives.

http://www.ncrmonline.org/apps/blog/entries/show/23051279-mallam-el-rufai-attacks-jesus-christ-on-twitter-

Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2013
How can one attack a dead man? :-/
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2013
Lol. Whether he's joking or not that's his own cup of tea.
But wait o, why Jesus? SMH.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2013
First, it was a retweet, though I'd have to agree it doesn't absolve him of responsibilty.

Nigerians are generally too sensitive about that Jewish man and his Arab brother Muhammed... It's a bit careless in my opinion.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Daniel058(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2013
Who else are the anti christs if not somebody like mallam EL-RUFAI and co ? But 1 thing is clear "no sin shall go unpunished" mallam nd fellow......... ..
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by SamMilla1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
Now the attacks on Mallam shows that Christians and Muslims are the Same.
They are both sensitive to Jesus and Muhammed and will take up arms to defend them each time they come under attack.

Muslims use real arms while Christians use verbal arms. Thats just the difference.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by SamMilla1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
Daniel058 :
Who else are the anti christs if not somebody like mallam EL-RUFAI and co ? But 1 thing is clear "no sin shall go unpunished" mallam nd fellow......... ..

Who are the anti-Muhammed if not you.
I am not a Muslim and i left Christianity sometime ago, take note
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
cheesy Sign ΑϞ∂ symptom of madness, what has Jesus christ got to do with what's happening in ΑϞ∂ around 9ja? May be his consistent wanking has disintegrated his brain cells. Now I know that he's is not a politician ΑϞ∂ does not know anything about politics, he has destroyed his political carrier by himself. Thank God christians are peaceful, else, were they to be as violent ΑϞ∂ blood sucking as their counter parts, he would have had his head cut off by now. He can't say that about muhammed, I think he has gone irreversibly mad.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nothing, Jesus has absolutely nothing to do with what is happening in and around Nigeria, nothing at all..

And Xtians are peaceful? Lol, tell that to the ducks..
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sam Milla: Now the attacks on Mallam shows that Christians and Muslims are the Same.
They are both sensitive to Jesus and Muhammed and will take up arms to defend them each time they come under attack.

Muslims use real arms while Christians use verbal arms. Thats just the difference.
Attacks? In this thread?
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sam Milla: Now the attacks on Mallam shows that Christians and Muslims are the Same.

thats not true. You can condemn in strong terms without being violent.

see this

"@Easyaffection: @elrufai Sir with all due respect. I getu point in dis joke. But why Jesus? It's not funny."....ask @zebbook....
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by Daniel058(m): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sam Milla:

Who are the anti-Muhammed if not you.
I am not a Muslim and i left Christianity sometime ago, take note
and u are now atheist..... I wonder who may have brain washed you to come out of true light. Brother please return.
Re: Mallam El-rufai Attacks Jesus Christ On Twitter. by SamMilla1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Daniel058 :
and u are now atheist..... I wonder who may have brain washed you to come out of true light. Brother please return.

What is true light?
Believing that someone out there is watching while you have sex with your girlfriend OR knowing that no one out there is watching?

(1) (Reply)

I Come As "The God Of Chosen" - Lynda Exposed / Happy Sunday- Answer And Tag!! / Rev. Fr. David Baka Passes On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.