Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Bulksms And Online Marketing:way Forward - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bulksms And Online Marketing:way Forward (494 Views)

Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / Campaign 2011 Election (bulksms And Voice Broadcast) / Make Money As Bulksms And Voice Broadcasting Seller (2011 Election Special) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms And Online Marketing:way Forward by gprimus: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Hello,
I have been into the Bulksms biz for 2years now but my advert mean have all been offline which is really limited to location and also money consuming.the little online marketing I did was on forums and facebook.
Now,I want to do more of online marketing,I will really appreciate every one that has done such or expert to help with their experience and expertise.
And in return i Promise to share some amazing distributorship deal on this forums.thanks and God bless!

(1) (Reply)

First Bank, Contract Slavery / Armed Robbers Snatch $50m Diamonds From Brussels Airport. / N10,000 Registration On Signage And Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.