Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Man Kill Brother Over Meal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kill Brother Over Meal (911 Views)

Man Kills Brother Over Farmland, Family Members Kill Him / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills Brother Over Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kill Brother Over Meal by ogusbaba1(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2013
A 30-years-old man simply identified as Ajomarie Olo recently sent his younger brother, Solomon Olo, to his early grave over a controversy emanating from meal in Ovrode, Isoko North local governmnent area of Delta state.

Source said it all started when the deceased, who played host to his girlfriend that fateful morning, had at the request of his visitor ordered for a N30 worth of indomie to serve as breakfast for them.

But no sooner the girlfriend started the meal's preparation that the elder brother came to his house and started questioning the deceased why he chose to prepare indomie, instead of rice.
Eyewitness learnt that the deceased's response to his elder brother was that "If you so like rice, you better send for rice; and I will also tell her to prepare it for you".
This, according to our source, did not go down well with the suspect, who immediately reached out to a bottle, broke it and stabbed the deceased to death.

The deceased, who was in pool of blood struggled for more than 30minutes before he was rushed to a nearby hospital but gave uo the ghost before reaching the hospital.

Though the matter has been reported to the police, the suspect has not been arrested, as he was said to be on the run.

Attempts by our reporter to reach the girlfriend and the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) for comment proved abortibe as at press time.
Read More Here

Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by PaulIM(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2013
no need to read the full story the man na idiot simple sentence to a wise man haba
"If you so like rice, you better send for rice; and I will also tell her to prepare it for you".
now u don kill ur brother u see? cry
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by Globalwalyy(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2013
stupid he goat
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by Globalwalyy(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2013
PaulIM: no need to read the full story the man na idiot simple sentence to a wise man haba
now u don kill ur brother u see? cry
yes na
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by unlessgod: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2013
what is this world turning into self na? rice and indomie? wats the different?
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by ogusbaba1(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2013
unlessgod: what is this world turning into self na? rice and indomie? wats the different?
i tire oo
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by REMMEI(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2013
Is that the bottle?..no pics of the deceased or his killer brother..but you can show us the innocent bottle.. This kinda news sef..
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by kellight28(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2013
i blieve dats not the bottle but i thinks he jst put dat jst to represent the bottle, all d same d man na cruk
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by ogusbaba1(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2013
REMMEI: Is that the bottle?..no pics of the deceased or his killer brother..but you can show us the innocent bottle.. This kinda news sef..
am yet to get the pictures but will soon get em when my reporter show face for area... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by kellight28(m): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2013
ogusbaba1: am yet to get the pictures but will soon get em when my reporter show face for area... grin grin cheesy cheesy
ok
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by obi4eze(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2013
When a dog bites a man, it's no news but when a man bites a dog, it becomes news.
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by unlessgod: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
obi4eze: When a dog bites a man, it's no news but when a man bites a dog, it becomes news.

na so na
Re: Man Kill Brother Over Meal by ogusbaba1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Pastor Rape Of 12-year-old Housemaid / Bizarre: Woman R*apes Deaf Priest / Insane: Woman Locks Her Family Indoors, Sets The House On Fire &*PICS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.