Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

"How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun" (660 Views)

Caption This Photo Of An Adult Riding A Toy Car On An Express Way / See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men / I Know The Name Of Every Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun" by Funjosh(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2013
On thursday morning, my elder sister on her way to work two guys on a bike (okada) stop her and a man point a gun at her and collected everything on her, she said the gun she was looking at those not look like a real gun but she had to cooperate because she is not sure if it got bullets in it. So please how can we recognise a real gun from a toy gun for most of us that doesnt know.
Re: "How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun" by NnamdiN: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2013
the only way to know is not to cooperate with them. Refuse to part with your properties and you would definitely find out. But if u watch a lotta action films try hitting the toy/gun off his hand. If the gun no fall, u are on your own.
Re: "How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun" by REMMEI(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2013
Iswearigawd that guy above want you or your sis dead. . grin
Re: "How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun" by gramci: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Very simple, slap the robber grin
Re: "How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun" by Funjosh(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2013
Honestly speaking those coments above are just too funny though a serious issue. I think wisdom is required any way.
Re: "How Can I Know If It Was An Original Gun Or A Toy Gun" by CocoLoca(f): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Just ask first. The robber is obliged by Professional Codes of Conduct to answer you.. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Is Drinking Beer,wine. And Smoking An Act Of Enjoyment? / DECORATIVE ASBESTOS/CEILING REDIFFINED!- The Business Of The Year 2013 / Denrele Edun Knocks Goldie Into Mega-stardom With A Smash Tribute!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.