Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Interested Whole Sale Buyers Of Computers, Laptops, And Computer Hardwares - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Interested Whole Sale Buyers Of Computers, Laptops, And Computer Hardwares (1091 Views)

Buying And Selling Of Computers,laptops And Phones / List Of Four (4) Unique Uses Of Computers Over Smartphones / Computer Literacy and Uses of Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested Whole Sale Buyers Of Computers, Laptops, And Computer Hardwares by Martins00(m): 4:01am On Mar 06, 2008
Hello,
My name is Martins, an Informatic student here in Regensburg Germany, i intend exporting Refurbished (Almost New) Computers (IBM, DELL, HP-Compaq, Fujitsu-Siemens,, etc), Notebooks, Printers, Flash drives, Servers, TFT Monitors, and so, , to Lagos Nigeria. These whole hardwares are already being tested, the Computers and Notebooks are all technically and optically in New condition( Installed with Xp Pro, License on each). You are rest assured of buying the best of German quality Computers and Computer Hardwares. For Interested buyers, i could send you the list of the Computer and other Hardwares in Ware-house on an xls. file.
Once more again, these Computers are from a Certified and a well trusted Computer Dealers here in Germany and would be sold at very attractive prices for Wholesale buyers.

Interested pls call   Bamidele: 08032320689 or Emma 08034195374

Or you can also reach me, :+4916098023206 or write an e-mail to ch_martins00@yahoo.de to ask for the list.

Thanks,

Re: Interested Whole Sale Buyers Of Computers, Laptops, And Computer Hardwares by ramonmulti(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2008
YES I AM INTERESTED BUT YOU CAN CALL ME FOR MORE DISCUSSIONS. 08033924627. VICTOR. ANAYO. 3B PEPPLE STREET COMPUTER VILLAGE IKEJA OPP ZENITH BANK.
THANKS.
Re: Interested Whole Sale Buyers Of Computers, Laptops, And Computer Hardwares by ramonmulti(m): 11:06am On Mar 08, 2008
Alright, i want to know how much you are going to sell DC600, DC610, HP NC6000. I really the prices of these items mentioned above. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Battery Doubler: Double Your Laptop Battery Power To 400% / Glo 3g / Google Wave - Can This New Phenomenon Replace Email ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.