Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks (14027 Views)

A Nairalander Shares His 3d Artworks / Amazing Pencil Drawing. WOW / Dalton Ghetti 's Amazing Pencil Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat:

I think u r d silly one.

Chai, for this new year. lwkmd
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hey Rocktation, it's urgent.

Will you marry me?

You can show me works of art as dinner.

What do you say?
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Rocktation(f): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
blogger1.0:

I think you are definitely the most silly one of them all....seriously just look at the gaddam 'paper' used to make the so-called pencil drawings...do they even look real to you?
Its all fake my dear

First, are you an artist? If yes, then surely you must understand that this is a wrong choice word to use, especially in this case. My field's medical and yet I know better. It isn't all 'fake' as you want to make this come across. Illusionistic is a better way to say it. But then again, Art generally, is illusionistic by nature. If this particular category of 'fake' works were so easy to do and as a result, mere or usual, I doubt the Ben Heine dude would be half as celebrated, as he is right now, across the www and art world actually. I did not stumble across his work. A valued referral led me to his site.

Valdee, if that's all it takes to be married, then by God, you're the Prince Charming I've been meaning to have all my life!
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Master of perspective and proportion, totally cool.
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat: Narrow minds. I am sure u never read the link I pasted. Nigerians, always quick to condemn but will never do a simple intelligent research. Smbfy
Research? Are you kidding me? Can't you see how fake and unnatural all that stuff looks? A real pencil line would definitely look and feel more real than that ish.
Anyway, smbfy...what does that mean sef?
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Rocktation:

First, are you an artist? If yes, then surely you must understand that this is a wrong choice word to use, especially in this case. My field's medical and yet I know better. It isn't all 'fake' as you want to make this come across. Illusionistic is a better way to say it. But then again, Art generally, is illusionistic by nature. If this particular category of 'fake' works were so easy to do and as a result, mere or usual, I doubt the Ben Heine dude would be half as celebrated, as he is right now, across the www and art world actually. I did not stumble across his work. A valued referral led me to his site.

Valdee, if that's all it takes to be married, then by God, you're the Prince Charming I've been meaning to have all my life!
You've said it all my dear...only you failed to mention that illusions are all fake and are meant to confuse, convince and amuse the audience...which in this case, people like kitty has fallen for it...
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by sanchez4eva: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
Rocktation...whoever you are and wherever you are I fvcking love you...U make nl cooler for me..kisses(hope say u be girl sha o...na 14 yrs if u be guy)
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by oseo1(m): 3:24am On Jan 29, 2013
amazing stuff
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2013
Rocktation:

You know, it' s actually little things or things paid little attention to that makes my world go round.

I can go about the rest of the day with joy; cause I 've got the woman of my dreams.
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by lekkie073(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2013
this is more of studio work....though creative
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by annastacie: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2013
thumbs up to you dude
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by lightheart(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
AWESOME!!!!
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by delta12(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
This can be done with a high tech phone Oh. Just like this one, I did with my phone.

Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by topazjosh(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lov it
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by alphaomega(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
THIS IS 1DERFULLLLLLLLLLLL...
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by oruru(f): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
nice works
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by oruru(f): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
really creative
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Rocktation(f): 9:28am On Jan 31, 2013
Our Thomases, I haven't seen you on this thread yet;

https://www.nairaland.com/1179197/kelvin-okafors-truly-amazing-drawings/2#14092681

Why?
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by Btruth: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2013
Rocktation: cool

.............to some were given, TALENTS. Great works guys.
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by grailer: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
The photos are pretty damn good!
Re: Amazing "Pencil Vs Camera" Artworks by samoney: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange But True Picture! / Realistic Portrait Burst Of A Nairalander / I'm an Enthusiast Photographer: Here's My Mini Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.