Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Hire Freelancers At Solutioninn.com - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Hire Freelancers At Solutioninn.com (680 Views)

(urgent!) Experienced PHP Programming Freelancers Needed / Get A Freelancer At Solutioninn.com / Scripts Bay Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Freelancers At Solutioninn.com by AndrewRobert: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2013
I was just wondering for the assistance of professional expert, since I’m a student of Computer Sciences and have some difficult courses as well. It’s very difficult for me to understand the difficult concepts/courses alone. So I joined Solutioninn.com as a client and hired one of its online experts. She helped me understanding all the difficult concepts and courses. She explained everything I needed, step-by-step. She didn’t only provide the solutions of my problem but also taught me how to come up with these solutions.

Now I’m relaxed and prepared for my examination with full of confidence. I’m not worried at all regarding difficult problems. I’m really very thankful to Solution Inn and definitely the Expert who really helped me out. I’d recommend all students to consult with online experts at Solutioninn.com for better understanding of difficult problems/courses.

It’s really very user-friendly. Just Sign Up and Post your Question/Problem so that the experts can contact you for assistance. Then, you’ll have the option to select one or more experts to assist you with you courses/problems. You’d mutually decide service charges/fee before hiring an Expert. You’ll Love it after using.
Re: Hire Freelancers At Solutioninn.com by amirarora: 8:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Very bad company, DO NOT user their service, I was a fool using solutioninn.com for my project, it got delayed and I got poor grade. Use liveperson or brainmass instead, STAY AWAY FROM SOLUTIONINN.COM

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO GET A TITLE (DVD Video Tutorial + Ebook and Audiobook) / Php/mysql, Ajax, Drupal, Developer Wanted / Point Of Sales (pos) Software For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.