Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Balotelli Says Goodbye To Manchester City, Hopefully Going To Milan - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Balotelli Says Goodbye To Manchester City, Hopefully Going To Milan (531 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli Says Goodbye To Manchester City, Hopefully Going To Milan by Napolitano(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2013

Mario Balotelli is set to leave to Italy this Monday ahead a proposed medical as Manchester City and AC Milan are at the final stages of transfer talks on the striker.

22-year-old Balotelli said his goodbyes to his team-mates and club staff after completing on Monday morning.

On Wednesday, it was revealed that Manchester City had lowered their bid to €23m for Balotelli

So far the striker has played 14 games this season for Manchester City and has only scored a goal so far. Balotelli was sold to Manchester City in 2010 from Inter Milan.

http://www.sportinferno.com/article/110/balotelli-says-goodbye-to-manchester-city-hopefully-going-to-milan/
Re: Balotelli Says Goodbye To Manchester City, Hopefully Going To Milan by eriegua83: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: Balotelli Says Goodbye To Manchester City, Hopefully Going To Milan by Napolitano(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2013
I hope Milan doesn't sign him. I feel he is overhyped

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez And Previous Controversies. / Is Rafael Still Immature? / Fergie: Don’t Ever Call Me Boss Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.