Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Can Help You If You Can Help Me Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You If You Can Help Me Out! (698 Views)

I Can Help You Make Card Payments On Foreign Websites / Who Can Help Me Pay Via Card / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You If You Can Help Me Out! by kayjegs: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
I am in a debt but I have an idea that can bring me out of this debt but lack the funds to fund this idea and clear myself. I have a good knowledge of so many businesses and so many ideas of starting one. I can help by helping you with the information you need to start a business or do something meaninfgful with your money but for your willingness to assist me too.

If you feel you can invest in a Tech venture with N500,000, please contact me. I will explain in detail what it is about when I see that you are serious investor. So many of my ideas I shared with prospective investors have been stolen in the course of explaining my idea to them.
I will explain the marketing of the idea and how the returns on Investment will be recouped within the shortest time possible. It is an idea that is somewhat new in the tech world which is needed by some target group of persons. I will only like interested people to respond and PM direct after which we can see one on one. The maximum recoup time I placed on it is 2 months for more than 100% profit. We can reason together on this. It might be your best decision ever. Thanks.
Re: I Can Help You If You Can Help Me Out! by jaybee3(m): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Anything too good to be true is?
Re: I Can Help You If You Can Help Me Out! by overdrive(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Count me in
Re: I Can Help You If You Can Help Me Out! by kayjegs: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
@jay bee..it is about discussing it and knowing if it is possible or not. So you cant just say something is too good to be true if you haven't heard about it. That is why I said, I am ready to make it a face to face meeting with whoever is interested and we will talk about it and then you can make your decisions if you buy the idea or not. Simple.

@overdrive.... then lets talk about it. How do I contact you further? Thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Someone Paid $1,000,100 To Have Lunch With Warren Buffett / Need Paypal Funds Asap / My First Rolex Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.