Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Where To Get ICT School In Lagos Or Ibadan - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Where To Get ICT School In Lagos Or Ibadan (2502 Views)

Jim Ovia's Ict Foundation Helping Youths Throughout Nigeria / Free Shopping Mall For All Ict Training Materials, Videos Etc,download For Fre / Which Are The Top Catering And Hotel Management School In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get ICT School In Lagos Or Ibadan by cyan2008(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hi eb[color=#000099][/color]eryone'

I need a sincere advice on d best ict school in nigeria. I need a place where I can learning prohrammimg and web develoement.

Someone recomended to me Domimican Institute in Ibadan. Does anyone know abt their capability?

Re: Where To Get ICT School In Lagos Or Ibadan by tinnymerit(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2013
It is no more a news that the helms of affairs of IT has been
shifted to India.Many Nigerian students are now doing their
degrees there because :it is affordable and you will get services
that is equal to the money paid.Their degree is 3 years and
imagine paying less than 1500 dollars per session(year) and
some courses llike Economics are paying around 1000
dollars.As we all know that IT is the main thing now,there are
some short courses you can run as a graduate which will
make you have an hedge over your mates ranging from:
pmp,Itil,vmware,telecommunications(Rf,Bts
etal),database,networking etc.And what is special there is that
their programme is cheap and affordable and you will get first
hand trainings/practicals here.But there are some that do
collect money from people and dont render services to them
thats where we come in.We will help you get admission/
invitation into good ones here and give you the information on
how to get student visa to your choiced school in india
here.we have been in India for more than a year now and we
know every nooks and crannies here.For more info contact
through:donelove2010@yahoo.com and
+918143445934.
ogebuledayo..com/2012/10/dayur-study-in-india-
world-class.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get CCIE Certified?? / Become A Project Accountant / IP Addresses, Broadband Satelite Internet Access, VSAT, Network Switch & Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.