Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service (724 Views)

Who Needs An Online Full Featured Forum / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers / Full Featured Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service by pacesetter(m): 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
You can indeed get a full featured web hosting service based in the US that has all the features you need in a standard web host including cPanel, FTP, sofaculous (auto-installer) etc. They have a mission to make web hosting available for everyone who needs especially for bloggers. Check out their site here: http://leadingbloghost.com/free-blog-hosting-leadingbloghost/

Here is the step-by-step guide copied from their site. I am an insider in this setup so I am representing the service.
===================================================================================================================================================================

ORDER INSTRUCTIONS: HERE'S HOW TO GET YOUR FREE ACCOUNT!

1. Go to http://leadingbloghost.com/members/cart.php

2. Click Order Now and wait for the page to load

3. Choose the domain options. If you have your domain name already, choose "I will use my existing domain name and update my nameservers" OR "Register a new domain" if you will like to register a domain name with us.

4. Wait for the page to load, click your billing circle and then click "checkout". Do not panic yet, you aren't going to pay that money you are seeing!

5. Fill your correct details in the form below double checking every detail to make sure that they are correct.

6 Just below the form, you should see "Promotional Code" Paste in "LeadingBrand" without the quote "" and click validate

7. Check your email address where you will have received a "Welcome Email"

8. Wait a few more minutes (depending on the time of the day) to verify your account against fraud and spam to then receive your "Hosting Welcome Email"

Hurray! You can now begin to blog without worrying about anything! Live your dream while we make it happen!

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket so that you can receive a very fast response.

Like I have said all along. Our job is to cover your backend. We dig into the sh*t while you just enjoy blogging. Life should be fun and we are extending that to you. We have hears to listen to your complains and suggestions. Help us all grow together. Make cool money blogging, make that dream come to reality, spread the world about business using our state of the art tools without paying a dime!

like my mentor, Richard Branson said, "screw it, let's do it!" See you on the other side!

Thanks
LeadingBlogHost Team.

P.S: More likely than not, by the time you are reading this, you'll be seeing a hugely underdeveloped website which still needs a lot of work. We understand that first impression lasts longer BUT, actions takers don't have time for perfection. Who says we cannot perfect the whole thing as we grow? Our front-end is unfinished but our back-end is solid! Just sign up and see!

=================================================================================================================================================================
If you have any issues or questions, please don't hesitate to ask here for quick reply. More importantly, don't forget to use the free coupon code "LeadingBrand" it's very important. This service requires absolutely no payment to anyone whatsoever.
Re: Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service by lojik(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2013
(*)
Re: Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service by pacesetter(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
lojik: (*)
meaning?
Re: Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service by mrkels(m): 1:03am On Jan 30, 2013
Cant fill in the .com's or any other extentions for that matter. undecided
Re: Get A Free Full Featured Professional US Based Blog/web Hosting Service by pacesetter(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
mrkels: Cant fill in the .com's or any other extentions for that matter. undecided
You don't have to...just type yourdomain (ignore the space and then type com or org only on the next box. The dot has already been typed for you.)

(1) (Reply)

Slyr0x, Am Super Bored / My Personal Portfolio Website / How Do I Move My Website To Another Hosting Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.