Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Toke Makinwa Bares It All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Bares It All (1143 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / Chika Ike Bares Her Belly Button In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Bares It All by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 29, 2013
Rhythm FM’s On Air Personality; Toke Makinwa in a no holds barred interview on Rubbin’ Minds revealed all that her fans might be longing for.

She spoke about her reported intermittent love life, her controversial accent, her battle with blogger Linda Ikeji, her new vlogs series and her forth coming show on TV; VHS.

Here are the videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IsMp6v90Oo&feature=player_embedded#!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2cdPATDpSk&feature=player_embedded
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares It All by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2013
Deleted

[s]B4 MOD go use their hand deleted am[/s]
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares It All by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Sorry i had to drop one more comment. Or actually no need. I'd reserve my comment. Make i go drink bonvita jor because this one fit no reach front page grin

Front page scavenger grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares It All by stupor(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2013
I thought she stripped n.aked !

you should have said she had a deep chat,everyone would think its a picture of her stripped n.aked body.

I like Toke gaan o,she's my kind of woman,sexy,sassy,intelligent,fair,unrobust and her voice is quintessential.

If a lady is nôt careful,omo yen ma gba oko l'owò iyawo yen ni o !

Toke find me na ! *Winks*
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares It All by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
I saw bares it all and I rushed in like an grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Bares It All by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sorry guys. She didn't remove her pant for you all to see.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo Embezzled 50 Million Naira - EFCC / Nollywood Gathers En Mass To Support Uche Jombo @ Her Movie Premiere / Kim Kardashian Takes On Omotola's Advice, Finnally Speaks On The Alleged Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.