Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot (21181 Views)

Timaya Turns TO A Drunkard - Photo / Timaya Shows Off His G-wagon, Mansion! / Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by venorite(m): 7:12am On Jan 29, 2013
Timata turns his g class to a taxi for video shoot of his song manogede ft Terry g.the video was shot around obanikoro and gbagada area of. Lagos and was directed by gini

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Akshow: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2013
Anythin but naked girls dancin in music video is cool to me

1 Like

Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2013
meeeeennnn we need some real educational stuff on the frontpage pls....dis is why naija is not developing

19 Likes

Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by akatonero(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2013
He should be sued! angry

That's my favorite class of Benz embarassed
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Emoticon: 9:25am On Jan 29, 2013
Who cares?!

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by caesaraba(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: meeeeennnn we need some real education stuff on the frontpage pls....dis is why naija is not developing

Welcome to Nairaland: Where Crap is put on the frontpage while the good stuff is hidden away for only those who can find it.
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by warrior101: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2013
Ehen? Ok
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2013
that's one ugly carton anyway...isn't that the type of wagon used in wars?
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Rapmoney(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2013
I take my time to go through the sections looking for good and educative threads. Why? It is because the front page is always crowded with craps, shyts and trash as threads!!!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by bigfat01: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2013
[size=15pt]nice naija koncept ...ride on timaya ....[/size]
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by crackhaus: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2013
STORY CLIMAX:
...and then at the end of the video shoot, timaya realized it was better off donating his G-class taxi to the people of obanikoro and environs for commercial use...
NOW WE HAVE WORTHWHILE FRONT PAGE STORY! Kmt
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by redcliff: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2013
[size=14pt]LOL. THis had to be a matt wrap. there was no way its original paint. atleast after the shoot he peels it off[/size]
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by executinal(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2013
Were is that guy with dislike picture?

Seun is high time you add dislike button here
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by lightheart(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2013
I LOVE THIS!!!

Looking @ the naija videos you get to see this days, I'll say this is very conceptual.
I just pray the video makes sense tho'

They should be jailed if they rubbish this with a bad video!! grin

Someone tell them i'll be on the lookout... smiley
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by saheedbadmus(m): 9:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Its about entertainment i see no reason why Ʊ all Are complaining its on the front page why won't it be..it wud cause its a recent news and we that loves entertainment need to go 2rue it if ya all can't find what you Are looking for on d first page abeg make una go last page..shior tongue

8 Likes

Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by pautex: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2013
ride on my guy, i dey feel
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by sojihandsome: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2013
ride on nigga nice one but make u try change cos u know nigerians we fit change ur name for you oh (cab Man)..... :
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Dreyl(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2013
wow i can't believe.the same ride am using to form.i'm gonna sue that guy...
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2013
I love the power bike engine sound of this ride. Very unique.
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Mayowura: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2013
Is timaya's nickname timata? @op, change it before annoying english tutor/lecture/scholar will point it out.
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by alabig(m): 10:07am On Jan 29, 2013
Who send am kwanu?
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Sweetapple007(f): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2013
I hav been expctg a new song frm timaya, i realy luv to watch the track
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2013
timaya the prayer warrior with unclad girls.... here he comes
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2013
So? Kini big deal? Won't he repaint it after the shoot?
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2013
When some people are using Range as towing Vehicle... Maheeeew
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by jaykaylegend(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2013
Legit1: He should be sued! angry

That's my favorite class of Benz embarassed
and so freaking what?
Re: Timaya Turns His G Wagon To A Taxi For Video Shoot by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2013
if this kind of vehicle is used as taxi in 9ja undecided
well,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Wentworth Miller (michael Scoffield) Dead? / Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager / Ini Edo,Bishop Umoh,Others,On A Set Shooting TV Series Desperate Housegirls(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.