Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Adele's Father Reveals He Has No Contact With Singer: ' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele's Father Reveals He Has No Contact With Singer: ' (1550 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Spotted With Singer Orezi - Photo / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adele's Father Reveals He Has No Contact With Singer: ' by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2013
Since he sold a story about her to the press in 2011, Mark Evans has yet to have any contact with his daughter Adele -- and he has a feeling that trend isn't going to end.

In a new interview, Evans admitted to The Daily Mail that he has had no access to Adele or her 3-month-old son and feels like she has completely shut him out of her life.

"It breaks my heart that Adele is so hell-bent on cutting me off like this. I knew she had met her new fella ... but it was a bolt out of the blue when I found out she was expecting," Evans, 49, told The Daily Mail. "As soon as I found out, I wanted more than ever to get in touch and meet up so I could see how she was with my own eyes and let her know I'm here for her."

Adele, 24, has been dating her son's father, Simon Konecki, since January of last year. Still, Evans hasn't had the chance to meet him ... and probably never will.

Evans left Adele's mother Penny when the Grammy-winning singer was three and has not had a good relationship with his daughter since. After he cashed in on the story, Adele dissed her dad, openly admitting she would never speak to him again.

"I was actually ready to start trying to have a relationship with him. He's f**king blown it. He will never hear from me again," Adele told Vogue magazine in Feb. 2012. "There's consequences other than just getting a bit of f**king money that lasts you half a year. It blows my mind. 'I love her so much.' Really? Why are you telling me that through a newspaper? If I ever see him I will spit in his face."

"I'm not interested in her celebrity status or her money, I just want my daughter back and I want to be a proper granddad to the little one," Evans, a Welsh plumber, added to The Daily Mail. "I'm missing out on so many of the joys of being a grandfather. Simple pleasures like taking him out for a walk in his buggy along the promenade at Penarth like I used to with Adele."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/27/adeles-father-dead-to-her_n_2562856.html
Re: Adele's Father Reveals He Has No Contact With Singer: ' by kittykat1(f): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2013
lucenzo:
"I'm not interested in her celebrity status or her money, I just want my daughter back and I want to be a proper granddad to the little one," Evans, a Welsh plumber, added to The Daily Mail. "I'm missing out on so many of the joys of being a grandfather. Simple pleasures like taking him out for a walk in his buggy along the promenade at Penarth like I used to with Adele."

Dis dude is so funny. You never thot u did ever miss her when u walked out of her and her mom, 21 yrs ago. You left them at the mercy of fate. Now she is a success and u want back in d pix. How do u make up for all the fatherly love she missed?

If she had turned out a junky, would u be pushing to be reunited? Stupid opportunist!
Re: Adele's Father Reveals He Has No Contact With Singer: ' by UjSizzle(f): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2013
He can choke for all i care.
Re: Adele's Father Reveals He Has No Contact With Singer: ' by bolseas(f): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2013
@kittykat...the man left her and her mother when she was 3 years old not 2 years ago.

"Evans left Adele's mother Penny when the Grammy-winning singer was three and has not had a good relationship with his daughter since. After he cashed in on the story, Adele dissed her dad, openly admitting she would never speak to him again"
Re: Adele's Father Reveals He Has No Contact With Singer: ' by kittykat1(f): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sorry na typo. I was over vexxing when I was typing it. Imagine the fool. After d babe and d mama don suffer finish, he wants to come and enjoy. The punanny he left them no dey sweet am again?
bolseas: @kittykat...the man left her and her mother when she was 3 years old not 2 years ago.

"Evans left Adele's mother Penny when the Grammy-winning singer was three and has not had a good relationship with his daughter since. After he cashed in on the story, Adele dissed her dad, openly admitting she would never speak to him again"

(1) (Reply)

Re / Tweetfight Between Eva Alordiah And Her Ex Partner/ Boss / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.