Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Mtn Customer Care/service Centre - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Customer Care/service Centre (3093 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / MTN Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by MTNCONNECT: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2013
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT MTN CUSTOMER CARE/SERVICE CENTRE IS NOW OPEN AT MURPHY PLAZA NO 27 SANUSI FAFUWA STREET VICTORIA ISLAND(VI) LAGOS(EKO HOTEL ROUND ABOUT)
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
SIM SWAP
POSTPAID PAYMENT
HYCONNECT BILL PAYMENT
HYNET PAYMENT
MIGRATION REQUEST
BLACKBERRY ACTIVATION
SIM REGISTRATION.

YOU CAN ALSO FIND THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
BLACKBERRY
FAST LINK
MIFI
RECHARGE CARD
SAMSUNG/NOKIA/ANDROID PHONES....
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by dominique(f): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Is the customer care number still 180? Its been long since i called it.
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by princeex: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Do you guys also offer free customer care services to all device / gadget users in nigeria with an increased efficiency because getting through to your customer care alone deserves a listing in the guiness book of world records

1 Like

Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by Francheezy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
princeex: Do you guys also offer free customer care services to all device / gadget users in nigeria with an increased efficiency because getting through to your customer care alone deserves a listing in the guiness book of world records
l0l man
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by aieromon(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
Why wasn't I credited with 1GB of data? grin
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by aieromon(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
princeex: Do you guys also offer free customer care services to all device / gadget users in nigeria with an increased efficiency because getting through to your customer care alone deserves a listing in the guiness book of world records

Death grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by puskin: 12:24am On Jan 30, 2013
aieromon: Why wasn't I credited with 1GB of data? grin

see your mouth like 1GB of data
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by alstacs(m): 4:36am On Jan 30, 2013
Is anybody still using MTN reliably? If you want to be insulted and disrespected, you may go to that customer care office...
MTN of all providers? Wait for one hour to call the customer care and get insulted by their officers who drop on you .....
Empty people.!
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by aieromon(m): 8:41am On Jan 30, 2013
puskin:

see your mouth like 1GB of data

No be MTN enter here come find my trouble?
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by MTNCONNECT: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2013
So sorry about that peeps but you can meet 1on1 with our trained customer representatives for enquiries,queries,bill payments and complains,on any mtn related issue. plz visit our new office @ MURPHY PLAZA NO 27 SANUSI FAFUWA STREET VICTORIA ISLAND(VI) LAGOS(EKO HOTEL ROUND ABOUT)..MTN EVERY WHERE YOU GO.
Re: Mtn Customer Care/service Centre by gbenga787(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2013
Is there any way i can retrive my line witout comin down to ur office

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 6 (gold) 16gig For Sale *pics* / How Much Is The Gionee M3 Mini Screen / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.