Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Majek Fashek – I Have Never Ever Used Cocaine...plus…d’banj's Illuminati - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek – I Have Never Ever Used Cocaine...plus…d’banj's Illuminati (2136 Views)

Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) / 'I Used Cocaine But It Never Worked For Me'-terry G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek – I Have Never Ever Used Cocaine...plus…d’banj's Illuminati by alashock: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
In a recent interview with Nigerian Entertainment Today (NET), Majek Fashek talked about drugs; he claimed he had never ever used cocaine. He also claimed Koko Master- D’Banj is an Illuminati worshipper…

Excerpts from the interview below:

Do you have children or family you could have been staying with?
I have four boys, and they are all in America with their mother, an Igbo woman. I can’t ask my children to come to Nigeria because if they experience NEPA, they won’t like me again. The eldest is in college now and he is a rapper. He has just been signed by the American rapper, Lil Wayne. You know you can’t compare American rap with Nigerian rap. Nigerians can rap but they don’t have the swagger of the Americans.

READ MORE - http://www.alashock.com/2013/01/interview-majek-fashek-i-have-never.html

Re: Majek Fashek – I Have Never Ever Used Cocaine...plus…d’banj's Illuminati by tpia5: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2013
experiencing nepa is no reason to not visit nigeria especially when your dad is being discussed all over the news.

too much bad publicity here, something has to be done.

(1) (Reply)

..and Chidi Mokeme Wore The 'the OGA At The Top' ... / Nadia Buari Dumped Jim Iyke For A Rich Nigerian-american (PICTURED) / OJB Has Received Just #2M For Kidney Transplant-Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.