Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

World’s Largest Hips Measure 8 Feet Around With Live Pics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World’s Largest Hips Measure 8 Feet Around With Live Pics (1018 Views)

Meet The Man With The Largest Hips [photos] / Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1)

World’s Largest Hips Measure 8 Feet Around With Live Pics by expertman(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
The world’s largest hips belong to plus-size model Mikel Ruffinelli. The 39-year-old model’s hips measure an astonishing eight feet around. She will most certainly have to buy more than one seat on an airplane.

The model’s waist is only 40 inches around, and when compared to her hips, it is much smaller. Mikel Ruffinelli weighs 420 pounds and stands 5′ 4″ tall, and she loves herself. She said,

“I love my shape and I see no reason to diet because I don’t have health problems.”

The woman with the world’s largest hips is a mother to four children, and she said that her hip circumference increased each time she had a baby. Apparently big hips run in her family. Even so, hers are most certainly extra big. Many people even believe she had implants, and that her hips are not real.

What do you think about the world’s largest hips? Do you know somebody who could rival Mikel Ruffinelli and her claim to fame?

It is fantastic that she does not have any health problems related to her size. She is proof that people come in all shapes and sizes, and it is wonderful that she has such love for her shape.

Source : http://www.mothertessie.com/lifestyle-and-relationships/worlds-largest-hips-measure-8-feet/

Re: World’s Largest Hips Measure 8 Feet Around With Live Pics by eriegua83: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
This na die oh

(1)

UNILAG Graduate, Funmi Lawal Eventually Dies Of Cancer / Which Type Of Temperament Do You Belongs To? / My Upcoming Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.