Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm (1253 Views)

Shoprite Opens In Owerri As Residents Storm Complex (Photos) / Chadians, Ghanaians, Others Storm Nigeria For Dollars-the Nation / Laundry & Dry Cleaning Entrepreneurs, (let's Meet Here). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by Eliriv: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hi all, I am in North America presently. I need help with good guys that have a good business proposals that I we both can benefit from.

Haven't stayed here for long. I am willing to explore all options and see the benefits inherent in them.

If you are game and have a good business idea that you think is feasible to run from here and back home, then let's talk. One major constraint I am having here presently is shipments.

I will open all line of communication as soon I hear from anyone.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by kofintie: 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
i have a better investment plan for you
Plan 1- earn 1% daily for 180 days or 0.8% daily for 90 days.minimum capital - $20
Plan 2- earn 1.25% daily for 180 days or 1.05% daily for 90 days. min capital -$1,000
Plan 3- earn 1.6% daily for 180 days or 1.4% daily for 90 days. min capital $5,000
call 0267030725 or email -isaac_mensah46@yahoo.com for more details
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by Eliriv: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
you got am email. tks
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by straneur(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
If you will like to invest in tech venture, then lets talk strategyneur@gmail.com
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by chemashie(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
You can deal with us about fast selling goods that Nigerians are ready to buy & not what they want. Phones, BB, Slimming & health gadgets, computers etc. I used both free & paid adverts (facebook ads, adzeella) to sell my goods. I based in lagos (gbagada) and have my business open to all Nigerians through my facebook page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace. You can talk to me on +2348034018955 or mail to naijamarketplace1@yahoo.com.The business should be strictly 100% legal, anything short of sincerety & honesty is not welcome.
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by leverage12(m): 1:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Good one @op, I have the perfect business which I think will suit your Location, but cant really say much here. add me on facebook with this Link http://www.facebook.com/okeh.emmanuel.5 . Send me an Offline massage on your intention of adding me, then I will send you businesses we can do to make profit. Cheers
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2013
Got some very nice concepts on Business directory listing and other sites. You can add me up on BB 32693FE8 or email publisher@gidilinks.com
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by gametalk: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Check under my sign nature to inv est the latest program that will ea.rn you more money in 2013
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by Delafruita(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eliriv:
Hi all, I am in North America presently. I need help with good guys that have a good business proposals that I we both can benefit from.

Haven't stayed here for long. I am willing to explore all options and see the benefits inherent in them.

If you are game and have a good business idea that you think is feasible to run from here and back home, then let's talk. One major constraint I am having here presently is shipments.

I will open all line of communication as soon I hear from anyone.

Thank you.
our core business is estate development i.e. sale of serviced plots of land in estates established and managed by us.we have partners in a few states in america who refer clients to us based on an agreement.

however we are diversifying into other areas.there are a few ways we could work together to mutually beneficial ends

we could go into a joint venture on car sales.you could purchase the cars and send them, we could open up a car shop and sell.

we're considering the maxim which says "s.ex sells".hence we're considering going into the business of distributing intimacy toys.

we're not limiting ourselves to this options and are open to other considerations.

if interested in exploring options of mutual benefit,please call 08097026097 or 07069055647 or skype-afolayinka1

email-cornellrealtors@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by JimloveTM(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
@poster, I guess first, we have to identify your area of expertise first, then capital, your target customers and etc, am a business consultant, hence you can email me. Pls look it up from my signature.. Looking forward to hearing from you.. Cheers.
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by Eliriv: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
thank you all for your response so far. Please check your email inbox.
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by JimloveTM(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
Eliriv: thank you all for your response so far. Please check your email inbox.

resend email..
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by Lordwolfs: 12:57am On Jan 31, 2013
Hmm nice if u are really in usa we can start a business together base on some items starting $200 capital which you hv to provide yrself and we can get close to $1500 within few days base on some stores i hav spoken too about some items i will ship here and they guaratee to pay the price we negotiate on and apart from this i can sell some also here on nairaland. So pls post your email address and lets talk more abt this
Note:I am not giving you any business ideas until im sure u are for real and stay in the usa including u will provide the start up capital $200/$800 nd use it to get those items and ship them here while i take them to the store and sell them the same day
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by holax: 1:11am On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Entrepreneurs Let Us Brain Storm by Demmah: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2013
Lordwolfs: Hmm nice if u are really in usa we can start a business together base on some items starting $200 capital which you hv to provide yrself and we can get close to $1500 within few days base on some stores i hav spoken too about some items i will ship here and they guaratee to pay the price we negotiate on and apart from this i can sell some also here on nairaland. So pls post your email address and lets talk more abt this
Note:I am not giving you any business ideas until im sure u are for real and stay in the usa including u will provide the start up capital $200/$800 nd use it to get those items and ship them here while i take them to the store and sell them the same day
send me a mail and let talk abt your business proposal.I'm here in Nigeria but we can still do something as I good contacts over there in the US. hammedodunsi.alpha@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Www.pipsdator.com A Scam..........full Gist Loading / Bet9ja Agent / Lapo Loan Micro Finance Bank In Conjunction With Central Bank Of Nigeria. (cbn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.