Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! (1577 Views)

Women No Go Kill Me With Laff (photo) / Akpors No Go Kill Me / Nigerian Musicians Go Kill Me! Lotflmfao! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
Madam Grace, the female teacher in primary six was marking the class' register when somebody messed.
After asking "who messed " several times without response, she grabbed a cane and decided to lash all of them.
After giving all the pupils 6 hot lashes each, it was the turn of Kwaata.
As Madam grace lifted the cane, Kwaata in stammer style screamed " becareful you dont hit my eye with that thing oo...if you hit my eye you go marry me, i swear !!" grin
Madam Grace Miscarried her 6months old pregnancy grin

*********************************************************************************************

Kwaata was a teacher in the jss and had always dreamt of "screwing" Agnes, a little girl in JSS 2.
Anytime mr Kwaata approached Agnes, Agnes replied " no, i am afraid its painful"
One day, After lots of talk , Agnes finally agreed to Kwaata's demands on the condition that, she would be holding a Knife, so that if it was painful, she would stab him. Kwaata agreed to the terms and they began the "match" grin
After only two minutes into the match,...........

...............guess what?.....................

..............Agnes threw away the knife grin

***********************************************************************************************

it was early morning and Papa Goro had woken up.
He stepped out and saw someone coming out of his car.
He looked closer and it was his friend Kwaata sweating profusely and panting holding a gear lever.
"Kwaata, what are u doing in my car this early morning? and where did u get that gear lever from?" Papa GOro asked angrily
Kwaata beaming with smiles replied " ha, Goro thank me oo, i have been here since dawn.."
"why mek i thank you? what have u done?" Goro asked
Kwaata replied again " u see this thing wey u have been trying to uproot since anytime u are driving, i don finally remove am for you...beht i tire oo "
Papa Goro suffered a stroke instantly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by NekyLove(f): 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
D 1st 1 is as dry as Bin, d 2nd crackd me up.
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
NekyLove: D 1st 1 is as dry as Bin, d 2nd crackd me up.

angry
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by Ruqaya(f): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
the last one is a bit funny
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
It's about time. . . . .
Weldone . . . . .
More grease to your anuss!
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Valiantvaliant: It's about time. . . . .
Weldone . . . . .
More grease to your anuss!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ruqaya: the last one is a bit funny

embarassed embarassed
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by slimchi2k2(m): 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
nice 1 bin gbagbo
i send u pm yesterday

1 Like

Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:07am On Jan 30, 2013
The last one made me laff bt d 1st & 2nd one,Capital STALE.
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by bingbagbo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2013
slimchi2k2: nice 1 bin gbagbo
i send u pm yesterday

thanks my boss.....i have replied your PM....check
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by hottprince: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'm trying to force myself into laughing but its not happenin
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by bunmioguns(m): 6:22am On Jan 31, 2013
*pats him on the head* hmmm, Bin Bin, .Keep it up cool cool cool
Re: Kwaata No Go Kill Me.....time To Lafffff!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2013
blast from the past grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dumb Questions Skirts Ask Guys Nd D Funny Answers Given.. / Funny Phone Convo Between me and MTN Customer Service / PHOTO OF THE Day!..what The H,ell Is The Policeman Doing???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.