Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

For Old And Young People - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Old And Young People (522 Views)

Single And Young Nairalanders Lets Meet Here / Old And New Members Of Nairaland, Introduce Yourselves And Have Fun. / Lots Of Divorce Men Amd Women Looking 4 Young People To Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Old And Young People by DOLLARS10: 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
HI every one this is your boy, rytzone.com i just lunched DATING AND SOCIAL NETWORKS he in canada.
will like to invite everyone to come over invite your friends family to hangout here

rytzone.com is own by a Nigeria base in montreal , rytzone,com connect canadian to the rest of the world it is free to use our high-end features

UPLOAD AND SHARE YOUR VIDOE AND AUDIO
VIDEO ANDĀ  AUDIO CHAT ---- caht and see who you are chating with
3D CHAT
3D CITY------ another vitual world
GAMES --- YOU CAN PLAY GAME WITH YOUR FRIEND SOR FAMILY , E.G YOU ARE HERE IN CANADA UR FRIEND IS THERE IN CHINA
VOIP PHONE------- just plug in your earphone or mic and start talking , just like talking on the phone
BLOGS
FORUM
HOT OR NOT
GROUPS
EVENTS
BUY AND SELL
and much moreĀ  it is fun, (PLEASE NO SPAM)

ALSO WE HAVE A CONTEST EVRYMONTH WE CALL IT INVITE AND WIN[/b]

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cool Female Friend / I Need A Serious mus.lim Lady For A Lasting Relationship / I Need Friends From Naija And Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.