Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Is Ike Uche's Inclusion In The Super Eagles Squad To Afcon 2013 Justified? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Ike Uche's Inclusion In The Super Eagles Squad To Afcon 2013 Justified? (510 Views)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Keshi Clarifies Ike Uche's Super Eagles Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ike Uche's Inclusion In The Super Eagles Squad To Afcon 2013 Justified? by abysirius(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
There's no doubt that Ike Uche is one of the finest we've got if in a good form. Perhaps the fact that he plies his trade in spain tells it all. Good movement, fine touches with a good eyes for goals are some of the good qualities of a good striker and I'm more than sure Ike has all of these.

However, A lot has happened to his form since he had the kneel injury when he moved to Real aragoza. 7 months on d side line was no child's play and I agreed. All said, he's obviously not at his best right now. Ike Uche is not fit! We all know what the guy is capable of doing on his day. He looks out of shape. The question is y den did he make d list bearing in mind that we have other couple of players that are doing better than him.

It's high time we kicked sentiment and an unholy favouritism out of our game. Picking our team with a biased mind has no good to offer us, rather it will keep us far from our goal.

Ur views are welcome!
Re: Is Ike Uche's Inclusion In The Super Eagles Squad To Afcon 2013 Justified? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
I'm certanly surprised by his failure to deliver so far. It's been shocking, cos I saw him as one of our most potent threats, if not THE most potent.
Re: Is Ike Uche's Inclusion In The Super Eagles Squad To Afcon 2013 Justified? by outrage: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
That guy made SE minus 1 today

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Unveil 2013 Champions League Final Match Ball / Nigerians Are Too Impatient –keshi •eagles Grab $15,000 Each / Thank You So Mush For Believing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.