Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,000 members, 7,849,024 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Need A Honest Yoruba Girl To Settle Down With (am Very Serious About It) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Honest Yoruba Girl To Settle Down With (am Very Serious About It) (448 Views)

I Need A Honest Man For Friendship And Companionship / I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Sugarmummy Looking For A Honest And Trusworthy Sugarson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Honest Yoruba Girl To Settle Down With (am Very Serious About It) by shafanik: 2:44am On Jan 30, 2013
Hi there,
Okay, let's get serious here. I'm ready to settle down. So, If you are a HONEST lady that meet the below listed criteria, then let's get started from here.

1. Must be honest
2. Preferably a Yoruba based in Lagos
3. Between the ages 23 to 29 years
4. Height between 5.4 to 5.6
5. Should be very good @ cooking and home keeping
6. Education background NOT necessary

Here's a brief profile of me:
Am yoruba, live and work in Lagos (graduate), a Xtian, dark skinned, average height (5.7), very loving, caring and romantic...

Please Contact me if you're interested.
BB Pin: 28211AE3.

(1) (Reply)

Hook Ups And Dating!! / Happy Birthday To Yungwizzzy!!! / I Need A Girl Friend To Marry She Must Be A Nigeria Girl From Any State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.