Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Forex Trader: Get Your Money Back. Insure Your Capital And Get 100% Refund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trader: Get Your Money Back. Insure Your Capital And Get 100% Refund (2135 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trader: Get Your Money Back. Insure Your Capital And Get 100% Refund by fxjohn2: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2013
Fellow trader, never lose a dime in forex trading again. It is now very possible to get insurance on your capital, which means that if you invest $1000 through the insurance channel and you get a margin call or lose the account, you will be refunded $1000. Note that you can only be refunded once. I advice every trader to learn how to get this insurance before you begin trading. I can send the full details to you by email at a little cost of 3500 naira. Contact John for further details:
jonosa2@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trader: Get Your Money Back. Insure Your Capital And Get 100% Refund by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2013
I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

Is Forex and most other financial trading wrong or sinful for Christians?

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.
Re: Forex Trader: Get Your Money Back. Insure Your Capital And Get 100% Refund by joelreg(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2013
Eawealth: I was doing a search on Google and i always come across this and it has been disturbing me and it further confirmed my first ever post on this thread if you zoom back. Furthermore, thanks to those traders who have been using the word "GAMES and PROBABILITY" lately and I tell you this is not the kind of business that suit me. Read on

Is Forex and most other financial trading wrong or sinful for Christians?

I have stopped trading Forex altogether because I have developed serious ethical problems as a Christian with it.
Most types of financial trading are a zero sum game, even a negative sum game. It produces NOTHING of value, no goods or services, and no wealth is created like in Stock Trading. The net change in total wealth among traders is zero at the end of the day (sometimes even less!) - the wealth is just SHIFTED from one trader to another! (Reallocation of wealth.)

It is far too close to gambling for me (some skill, a lot of chance), and you make gains ONLY at another's expense! Jesus said that we should love our neighbor as we love ourselves. How can you do that when you profit only at somebody else’s expense? It is a violation of Jesus’ most basic commandment for humanity. And to give to worthy causes from Forex earnings may be great, but the end never justifies the means! I personally consider Forex now essentially a form of legalized stealing and robbery. The experienced Forex trader is committed to “fleecing” those who are inexperienced!

Don’t pray and ask God to help you with your financial trading - he won’t! Don’t be deceived.

An agnostic has even said: “In Forex you’re not doing any useful work, and you’re hoping to make a lot of money from it, right? Isn’t this really like stealing from the public? You’re hoping to get a lot of money from moving currencies around, and you’re not giving the world anything in return - except moving some currencies around. I think that’s just like theft.”
Think carefully about what I have said. I don't know if anybody can convince me otherwise/refute my arguments?

In my own words, the fact that it is a zero sum game (no value) is enough justification for this article. I wish you all the best till one day you will take the kind of decision I have taken.

Wetin dey worry u self, must u force people ur opinion. Get life mitcheeeeewww
Re: Forex Trader: Get Your Money Back. Insure Your Capital And Get 100% Refund by fxjohn2: 10:50am On Jan 30, 2013
Haha@Eawealth no wonder u are a looser, so your investment ended in zero next time insure your capital first and be wise like some of us who know what forex trading is all about.

(1) (Reply)

Get ur MTN 1gb 4just #400 and also convert your airtime to cash from us�� / Scammed By Goatti? Lets Meet Here! / How To Calculate Proof Of Funds For Japa - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.