Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Today Is The D-day........ click for Live: Rim's Blackberry 10 Launch Event - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Today Is The D-day........ click for Live: Rim's Blackberry 10 Launch Event (692 Views)

Win Injoo Phones Halo & Fire Plus At Launch Event, 2nd Sept / You're Invited To The Launch Event Of Infinix Zero 2 / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is The D-day........ click for Live: Rim's Blackberry 10 Launch Event by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2013
Today is the day for RIM and the whole BlackBerry fan club. After many delays, the Canadian company is finally ready to reveal itsnext-generation BlackBerry 10 platform, as well as the first devices that will make use of it. There is no Plan B. This is the all-in project for RIM, and there's no room for failure. The once popular manufacturer has managed to lose all of its appeal for most target groups, and has recently started to lose market share to its competitors in areas where it's been traditionally very strong. Whether this trend will continue depends on what we'll see today.
The BlackBerry 10 launch event will not only reveal all important details surrounding the new platform, but will also introduce us to the first BlackBerry 10 smartphones. How many and exactly what these smartphones are goingto be like is still unknown, but it's safe to say that we'll see the much-leaked BlackBerry Z10 full touchscreen smartphone, which alone is a quite a good reason for you guys to stick with us, because we're going to cover every single detail about the event and the products that will get announced there.
This is our liveblog dedicated to the BlackBerry10 launch event! Here you'll be able to follow its progress, as well as get info and pictures directly from the keynote. Stay tuned, guys, the event is scheduled to begin at 10AM ET | 9AM CT | 7AM PT | 3PM GMT !
Click here for
Live event tracker

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Live-RIMs-BlackBerry-10-launch-event_id39255

Re: Today Is The D-day........ click for Live: Rim's Blackberry 10 Launch Event by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2013
Also tell me which changes you expect
Like me i want a longer battery life!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Today Is The D-day........ click for Live: Rim's Blackberry 10 Launch Event by Francheezy(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2013
d0 u av t0 0pen a thread 4 diz ?
Re: Today Is The D-day........ click for Live: Rim's Blackberry 10 Launch Event by babarazy: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
All these BB freaks sha. *smh*
Re: Today Is The D-day........ click for Live: Rim's Blackberry 10 Launch Event by ciphoenix: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
we must hear their voice. na so. There's no wow factor anywhere here

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account Hacked / Trying To Register An Apple ID / I Want To Learn How To Root My Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.