Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Generate your Visa Card And Billing Address With: Graphcard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generate your Visa Card And Billing Address With: Graphcard (4853 Views)

PHCN Estimated Billing Is Closing Down So Many Small Bussinesses / Why You Should Leave Graphcard / Paypal Or Mastercard/ Visa Card With Nigerian Billing Address Mostly Unaccepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generate your Visa Card And Billing Address With: Graphcard by hod76(m): 5:57pm On Mar 06, 2008
Online Payment Solution  can not be better than this, With your Graphcard account you can Generate a Visa Card Account with Virtual Billing Address  for your Payment Online.

There are so many payment solution online and Visa Card is one of them.So if you have a Graphcard Account You can Generate a Visa Card Account that You can Used for your payment online and also Serves as Both billing Address and Shipping Address.The Billing Infomation can Have your name on it depending on what you prefer.

Guys this is an opportunity that i  expect every one to grab.Its easy and simple Register with Graphcard by following any of the Links below.

www.Graphcard.com
                                                www.ErrandsAfrica.com
                                                http://abujaerrandsservices..com/

Or e-mail                                  globa_errands@yahoo.com
                                                errands08@gmail.com
                                                abjerrands2007@gmail.com

Or Contact            Funmi on                     +234 083 328 6858       
                                   Or
                             Olumuyiwa                  +234 083 854 9349
Re: Generate your Visa Card And Billing Address With: Graphcard by 6footplus(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2008
will this be able to get me a virtual US billing address as well as the visa credit card?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Where Can I Get Polystyrene Dealer In Lagos / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / The Dollar Has Crashed To N1,390 On Binance After FG BAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.