Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business (767 Views)

Why Can't We Browse? / Why Can't I Incense Approved Respecting A Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business by Napolitano(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Today I saw this: They now offer web hosting and web design services. How many people's jobs are they trying to steal?

http://mtnbusiness.com.ng/services-solutions/web-plus
Re: Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business by utimatedes(m): 4:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
I see it as a nice step in the right direction. They help us to create awareness and open the market for us to explore. Google did the same with GNBO (Get Nigerian Businesses Online) and I know how many website I have redesigned and moved from GNBO.

So is a welcome development. Let them use their big budget to create awareness for us.
Re: Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business by PGON(m): 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
utimatedes: I see it as a nice step in the right direction. They help us to create awareness and open the market for us to explore. Google did the same with GNBO (Get Nigerian Businesses Online) and I know how many website I have redesigned and moved from GNBO.

So is a welcome development. Let them use their big budget to create awareness for us.

smart
Re: Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business by Napolitano(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
utimatedes: I see it as a nice step in the right direction. They help us to create awareness and open the market for us to explore. Google did the same with GNBO (Get Nigerian Businesses Online) and I know how many website I have redesigned and moved from GNBO.

You're right. I just got pissed off with the part of:

MTN WebPlus is a suite of web services designed to help get SMEs online in just a few simple steps. No longer do you need a web designer just to have a website, you can simply subscribe to MTN WebPlus
Re: Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business by Vicotex(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
are those .ng extension free or you need to pay 2,500 4 them?
Re: Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business by shorxynla(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
proving smarter.......
Re: Why Can't MTN Just Mind Their Own Business by mj(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2013

Your Very Correct.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Webmasters Pls Assess This Site, My Client Rejected It!!! / It’s Not Enough To Be A Good Web Designer Anymore! / Pls Help In Giving A Newbie Web Developer Some Small Project To Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.