Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport (32665 Views)

What Is Your Cant-do-without Make-up Item? / Tiwa Savage & Waje Without Make-up (PHOTO) / Oluchi Onweagba Without Make-Up (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
The woman behind her can make a kid get convulsion.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Korrection(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Who is karen igho?
swipe:

she is Karen Igho grin
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Ann77: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
She looks soo fine without make up! Somebody please help me tell her... grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by ylaa(f): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
she looks cute
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by topmostg: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
sexkillz: Who is that demon beside her? grin
that culd be green hawkeye who knows.

Jay-z (calling)- hi honey where are you?
Beyonce-am still at the airport. Anythin came up?
Jay- yeah the thing is, pink ivy's been cryin her eyes out.... C-can you come home now? I'm tired of babysitting all day.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Odinaka00(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
I prefer tribal war threads than thes recent threads dat make front page, this is not nairaland I used to knw few yrs ago

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Arosa(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
Who says she has no make-up on, yous better look again. It's more like mild make-up.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by chiswaggs: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
she looks so different. Make up is quite powerful. 'must see the lady I wanto marry widout makeup b4 proposing to her oh. No wan co back awse co see say wetn I bin see na film trick. Choi. www.nowonderwomenmakeup@tohidefngs.com
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by sexysunnyb(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
she's still butiful lyk ever

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
gboss4sure: The woman behind her can make a kid get convulsion.
That's her mom!
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by dealslip(f): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2013

Awon iya mi osoronga. Apani ma yoda alias Illumina yeye o. grin

Awon iya mi osoronga. Apani ma yoda alias Illumina yeye o.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by kagel: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Samabu07: So u fit leave Blue ivy for house. Mtchew!
blue ivy meaning B.L.U.E = Born Living Under Evil. I.V.Y = illuminatist Very Youngest.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
That's beyonce's mother, u disrespectful children!! In case u don't know, that's how Beyonce is going to look like in a couple of years. You should HV seen the woman when she was younger, where do y'all think Beyonce got her beauty from uh?
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
na sasha fierce
tjskii: Whoz d scary lookin woman behind her embarassed
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by udkachi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2013
pure123: next naa RIHANA AT THE AIRPORT WITHOUT MAKE-UP WE GO HEAR.............boring page
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Pappyto: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
embarassed[color=#770077][/color]D both of dem look haggard
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by aieromon(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
Leave my babymama alone.

Let's see Tonto Dikeh without makeup.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Limaoscar: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Whoz d scary lookin woman behind her
That's her momcheesy
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Asis(m): 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by dhariey: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Na jay Z oo.she turn woman so he fit monitor ha.....wink
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by tomakint: 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
wao, so much for 'extreme make-ups' undecided she looks very ordinary, can't even compete with my 'Naija chicks' especially those 'naturally endowed Igbo chicks spread across the South east (especially Enugu, Imo) and South-South (especially in Port Harcourt) and Ondo babes' as usual ***tomakint passes by***

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
black_beau: She still looks beautiful

Dont mind 'em...
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by koolchicco: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
joeydozzy: is Mukina on her period? undecided
grin
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Urine: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
goodmike7:

Its idowu nau?

Ta! Idowu is a pretty lady jor.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
executinal: NAIRALAND PLEASE WE NEED DISLIKE BUTTON OOO
I FORGET SAY SEUN DON RESIGN AS THE OWNER AND MODERATOR grin grin

Seun has mandated me from his hideout in exile to issue this one.
Make una manage am for now until Musiwa is officially inaugurated as the new owner of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
joeydozzy: is Mukina on her period? undecided
Guy dem go banned u ooo
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Amdoyin(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
very very scary... U dey ma mind o.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by razznaija(f): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2013

Her mother?
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by Goldenheart(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
photoshop!!! period
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by neksummi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
razznaija:

Her mother?

I wan know too.
Re: Photo Of Beyonce Without Make-up At The Airport by darenxy732: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2013
offcoures she is still beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Spotted At Maryland, Lagos, Cleaning Windscreens (video). / When Everything Must Match / New Adorable Photo Of Jackie Appiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.