Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Should Make U Agree To Amputate Your Leg? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Should Make U Agree To Amputate Your Leg? (578 Views)

Why You Should Make Up Your Mind To Stop Masturbating Now! - Marvejohndaily.com / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / how can one make k-leg to straight leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Make U Agree To Amputate Your Leg? by ubong560(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
Highly pathetic! Whenever i see dis very man whose brother is married to one of our family sisters, i cant help bt to feel very sorry for him. A man who had been using his two legs on his evryday activities is now crippling like a congenital handicap. He had accident on the way to his business and that resulted him to having one leg active and the 2nd amputated. Though i dont know d medical implication involved if such matter arises, but if it were me, i wouldnt have allowed my leg or any other part of my body to be amputated no matter the condition.

Now, what can make u allow any part of ur body to be amputated?

Mind u, God 4bid bad o!!!
Re: What Should Make U Agree To Amputate Your Leg? by jhydebaba(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
diabetes can make you do that. embarassed embarassed
Re: What Should Make U Agree To Amputate Your Leg? by ubong560(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2013
What does diabetes has to do with dis?
Re: What Should Make U Agree To Amputate Your Leg? by dominique(f): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2013
^^^ chronic diabetis can make people lose their limbs. people don't just decide chop off body parts, doctors also don't recommend amputation except the situation call for it. Could be that the leg got damaged or infected beyond repair and amputation is the only option for survival.
Its totally your choice if you don't want to be amputated. That was what led to Bob Marley's demise

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Garlic To Everyday Health / Causes, Effects And Prevention Of Multiple Pregnancy / Fat Loss Factor Review Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.