Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Watchout For Oasis And Crusader Insurance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Watchout For Oasis And Crusader Insurance (716 Views)

Be Careful And Watchout: Please Read This Info. / My Crusader Insurance Equity Is For Sale / What's Hapening To Crusader Insurance Stock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watchout For Oasis And Crusader Insurance by wolex200(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2008
Am using this medium to inform stock market expert and investor to buy and hold oasis and crusader insurance becos they are coming for public offer it better to buy in the secondary market for keep. so u just sell off when they release the technical suspension on the two stock. after there public offer respetively
Re: Watchout For Oasis And Crusader Insurance by IykeD(m): 11:03pm On Mar 06, 2008
Please do you know of any good stockbroking firm.I want to open an account with another Broker, my brokers seem to be lazy these days. They claim no stock is available again on the floor and when they do buy, it takes a minimum of 2-3weeks by then the stock would have risen beyond the target point.Please do recommend so as not to put all my eggs in one basket.
Re: Watchout For Oasis And Crusader Insurance by wolex200(m): 6:12am On Mar 07, 2008
You can try Camry Securities limited 21/22 Marina. it a good stockbroking firm.
Re: Watchout For Oasis And Crusader Insurance by IykeD(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2008
Thanx Bro! Please give me more details about them, like their website, minimum acc. opening balance etc. pls write me via email: iykech2002@yahoo.com as i may not locate this thread again. thanx a bunch

(1) (Reply)

Any Lawyer In The House? / Solving Your Accounting & Tax Related Issues / We Can Do Biz Together Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.