Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

''how Do U Feel Or How Would U Feel Wen Ur Child Calls U Mummy'' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''how Do U Feel Or How Would U Feel Wen Ur Child Calls U Mummy'' (845 Views)

Would You Have Ur Child Carry This Hairstyle For Christmas? / If Dis Waz Ur Child Wat Name Wud U Kal Him / What Will U Do If Ur Husband's Mistress Calls U With His Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''how Do U Feel Or How Would U Feel Wen Ur Child Calls U Mummy'' by chocopearl(f): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
I'm always very happy weneva my mum gives me dat refreshing respond to ''mummy''. Dat always shows me hw happy she is to ve me as her child, and i cnt wait to let my own child feel d same way.
Mother's tell us how u feel, potential mother's tell us how u'll feel to hear d word'' MUMMY'' frm ur child.
Re: ''how Do U Feel Or How Would U Feel Wen Ur Child Calls U Mummy'' by damiso(f): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2013
My daughter's first words were DaDa and i was like when will she say Mama or Mummy.I was told the Dada was not actually Daddy just the easiest thing to say cheesy.

I was sooo happy when she said mummy for the first time.awwww my heart melted. cheesy

Now i sometimes want to go days without hearing the word.Its said like 500 times a day.
Mummy can i pls have toast?Mummy why is snow white?Mummy when is daddy back? Mummy bobo is making mess everywhere?Mummy Isabel pushed me?Mummy Miss gave me sticker.Believe me by 8.30pm i hate the name angry grin grin grin wink

2 Likes

Re: ''how Do U Feel Or How Would U Feel Wen Ur Child Calls U Mummy'' by Tobiegal(f): 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2013
damiso: My daughter's first words were DaDa and i was like when will she say Mama or Mummy.I was told the Dada was not actually Daddy just the easiest thing to say cheesy.

I was sooo happy when she said mummy for the first time.awwww my heart melted. cheesy

Now i sometimes want to go days without hearing the word.Its said like 500 times a day.
Mummy can i pls have toast?Mummy why is snow white?Mummy when is daddy back? Mummy bobo is making mess everywhere?Mummy Isabel pushed me?Mummy Miss gave me sticker.Believe me by 8.30pm i hate the name angry grin grin grin wink
Really very funny stuff there,"mummy "!

My boy calls me mama and each time, I feel really privileged.

Even more is when he reaches out to touch my face or give a huge or kisses...the sweetest feeling each time.
Re: ''how Do U Feel Or How Would U Feel Wen Ur Child Calls U Mummy'' by Tobiegal(f): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2013
damiso: My daughter's first words were DaDa and i was like when will she say Mama or Mummy.I was told the Dada was not actually Daddy just the easiest thing to say cheesy.

Really very funny stuff there,"mummy "!

My boy calls me mama and each time, I feel really privileged.

Even more is when he reaches out to touch my face or give a hug or kisses...the sweetest feeling each time.

(1) (Reply)

Such Dilemma / Who Can Be Like Her? / If U Were Given Powers To Bring Someone Back To Life Who Would U Choose??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.