Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. (830 Views)

Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him / Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / Rihanna Back With Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. by avenjahh(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
opening up about her relationship with Chris Brown ... and reveals why she decided to give him another chance.

"I decided it was more important for me to be happy," she tells the upcoming issue of Rolling Stone. "I wasn't going to let anybody's opinion get in the way of that. Even if it's a mistake, it's my mistake."

The two, of course, have a very violent past together -- one that includes Brown brutally assaulting her after a pre-Grammy party in 2009.

But after keeping their distance for a little while, the two started hanging out again.

"After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I'd rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it," she adds.

In the new issue, out Friday, she tells the magazine what's changed between them.

"When you add up the pieces from the outside, it's not the cutest puzzle in the world," Rihanna says. "You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it's different now. We don't have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about s***. We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don't want to lose that."

Rihanna also says the public aren't the only ones who were horrified by what Chris did ... so is Chris.

"He doesn't have the luxury of f***ing up again," she says. "That's just not an option. I can't say that nothing else will ever go wrong. But I'm pretty solid in the knowing that he's disgusted by that. And I wouldn't have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility."

While it's interesting to hear her be so honest about their relationship, is it sending the wrong message to her fans? Or should she just be who she wants to be?

We're really interested in what you have the say about this one ... sound off
f http://www.toofab.com/2013/01/30/rihanna-chris-brown-rolling-stone/!
Re: Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. by deHitchcock(f): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
undecidedWho cares!!
Re: Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. by chikeorji123(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2013
Tired mschew...

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
She loves the way it hurts...
Re: Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. by topsco(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
Huh! Does dis change d price of garri.....
Re: Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. by True2myself24(f): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2013
binger: She loves the way it hurts...

Apparently she does. Thats her own ish who cares undecided
Re: Rihanna Back With Chris Brown. Confesses Of Her Love For Him. by temmycool: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
How is that my business hisssssssss

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Medical Student Drowns At Elegushi Beach / PHOTO: Tiwa Savage Performing In The Rain Without Shoes / Kim Kardashian And Kanye West: Real Reason They Named Baby,north West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.