Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... (12935 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by cutemike: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hello mod, I have been trying to contact nairaland about an error with no success and this has become urgent. Who can I email or call? I urgently need someone to fix an error. I do not feel comfortable displaying the details here as it would apparently make the situation worse.

Who can I email or call? Thanks
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Mynd44: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
cutemike: Hello mod, I have been trying to contact nairaland about an error with no success and this has become urgent. Who can I email or call? I urgently need someone to fix an error. I do not feel comfortable displaying the details here as it would apparently make the situation worse.

Who can I email or call? Thanks
Click on m profile and send me an e-mail sir. Thank you
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by cutemike: 7:51am On Sep 02, 2013
Mynd_44:

I did Sir. I await your response. Thanks!
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by ologuso(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
Pls what is the cost of placing an adverts on Nairaland? and what is the mode of payments? Do you accept other currencies apart from Naira and Dollars? Thanks
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Mynd44: 10:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
ologuso: Pls what is the cost of placing an adverts on Nairaland? and what is the mode of payments? Do you accept other currencies apart from Naira and Dollars? Thanks
I will forward to the appropriate quarters
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by hardeymorlar(m): 12:17am On Nov 04, 2013
Pls sir,I̶̲̥̅̊ 've been unable to create new topics and don'Ŧ know why

1 Like

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Mynd44: 5:25am On Nov 04, 2013
hardeymorlar: Pls sir,I̶̲̥̅̊ 've been unable to create new topics and don'Ŧ know why
When you try, what response do you get?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by princesa(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Of recent different thread eulogising Mandela has been created. I think one had made frontpage.

Well i wanna suggest that all the poems be collated on one thread and sent to frontpage. To reduce the disarray and harmonise the effort. Thank you.

Here's a wonderful thread on it. Others exist though. Mynd come quick.

www.nairaland.com/1545514/mandela-wall#20037849
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Mynd44: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa: Of recent different thread eulogising Mandela has been created. I think one had made frontpage.

Well i wanna suggest that all the poems be collated on one thread and sent to frontpage. To reduce the disarray and harmonise the effort. Thank you.

Here's a wonderful thread on it. Others exist though. Mynd come quick.

www.nairaland.com/1545514/mandela-wall#20037849
I sent in 3 this morning. You do know we dont always get what we want but I will Try nonetheless
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by princesa(f): 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
I know.

Well, lets be hopefulsmiley
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by dsjobs: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
i would like to post an urgent ad for job vacancies but your website keeps telling me to try again in 2 weeks, please can you work something out asap?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2014
ds_jobs: i would like to post an urgent ad for job vacancies but your website keeps telling me to try again in 2 weeks, please can you work something out asap?
That's because you are a new member. You can't create topics yet. Sorry
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Silent2013: 7:08am On Jan 08, 2014
I was banned a few days ago for doing nothing wrong. May I know why?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Mynd44: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2014
Silent2013: I was banned a few days ago for doing nothing wrong. May I know why?
You were banned by the spam bot. Sorry
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Mynd44: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by gopac: 11:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Mynd44:
@ Moderator, please kindly help me out as I can no longer post to my thread. I kept getting you cab not do anything at this time, please check back in some hours. what should I do to resolve this although the thread is new but I have been member for years now
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by okwutency(m): 8:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Please i want to know, why Nairaland won't accept my advert placement saying that it is "Unauthorized use of Google trademark"...but Google themselves accepted my advert. Please I need to hear from you.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by OluwaseyitanA: 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
Okay, can i know why my link never works {only on nairaland}. the link is www..com. let me guess it wont show so its www.... davitzinc.. . com. thank you.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by charlsecy(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Nairaland should remove the post attribute in the quote tag. It makes quotes not to appear as quotes.

Instead of quotes appearing on a darker background, you see things like, for example:

[quote author=Raotito post=28146787][/quote]

To make your quote appear as the regular quote, you have to manually remove the part "post=28146787." That is clumsy. Please do something about that.

Thanks.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by rotators: 6:15am On Jan 03, 2015
My blog link was blocked on nairaland i dont know what has realy happend and i dont know why that has really happend. please admin i will like you to please help me unblock it thanks my blog link= http://..com/ waiting for your fair response

Good day admin, first i want to praise you guys for the good work and i pray GOD continues to strentghten you in all ways.
Recently i noticed my blog link was blocked on nairaland and i dont think i have disobeyed the rules on here so i want to use this medium to plead to you guys to please help me unblock my blog link as it a way it has been helping me on my blog, i will highly appreciate if this can be done.
.................................THANKS............More Respect.
Cuddlemii:
Welcome Everyone.

I will be entertaining your Enquiries, Suggestions and Complaints. I am all ears as long as you keep it Civil!

Overall, this sub-section needs an overhaul. And with your assistance and contribution, we can achieve a lot!

Every comment made on this thread will be highly appreciated and treated with utmost importance

Thanks.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by rotators: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2015
My blog link was blocked on nairaland i don't know what has really happened and i don't know why that has really happened. please admin i will like you to please help me unblock it thanks my blog link= http://(..com)/ waiting for your fair response

Good day admin, first i want to praise you guys for the good work and i pray GOD continues to strengthen you in all ways.
Recently i noticed my blog link was blocked on nairaland and i don't think i have disobeyed the rules on here so i want to use this medium to plead to you guys to please help me unblock my blog link as it a way it has been helping me on my blog, i will highly appreciate if this can be done.
Cuddlemii:
Welcome Everyone.

I will be entertaining your Enquiries, Suggestions and Complaints. I am all ears as long as you keep it Civil!

Overall, this sub-section needs an overhaul. And with your assistance and contribution, we can achieve a lot!

Every comment made on this thread will be highly appreciated and treated with utmost importance

Thanks.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by rotators: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2015
My blog link was blocked on nairaland i don't know what has really happened and i don't know why that has really happened. please admin i will like you to please help me unblock it thanks my blog link= http://ayopeter..com/ waiting for your fair response

Good day admin, first i want to praise you guys for the good work and i pray GOD continues to strengthen you in all ways.
Recently i noticed my blog link was blocked on nairaland and i don't think i have disobeyed the rules on here so i want to use this medium to plead to you guys to please help me unblock my blog link as it a way it has been helping me on my blog, i will highly appreciate if this can be done.
Cuddlemii:
Welcome Everyone.

Thanks.
My blog link was blocked on nairaland i don't know what has really happened and i don't know why that has really happened. please admin i will like you to please help me unblock it thanks my blog link= http://..com/ waiting for your fair response

Cuddlemii:
Welcome Everyone.

Thanks.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by gbemonology1: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
Can somebody help me? I can no longer login or visit nairaland.com on my laptop, only on my phone....what's the way out? Nairalanders pls help me o
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
why can't I update my story in literature section? why was I banned
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Admin, the account "IamTobie" was blocked with no obvious reason. Though, I posted a long message, but it wasn't long enough to be called spamming I guess.
Please, use your good office to help out.

And thanks for the service you render the public.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by talentarena(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2015
I want to know why you always remove my link from my stories, I posted those pictures even before cynthia post them on instagram, how come when I report the news and add my link, you retain the news to fp and remove my own link?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by globalwaly(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2015
Hello mod, I wrote a post in business section yesterday, nairanlanders will benefits alot from the post and o think The post was hidden.. I cant find it..

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao / Six Word Poem Game... Who's In? / Rudiments Of Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.