Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Make That Wise Decision Today To Secure Your Future - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Make That Wise Decision Today To Secure Your Future (575 Views)

What Lara Oweye-Wise, AIT Newscaster Does Before She Enters The Newsroom (Pics) / Make That Hıt Movıe Wıth Rocs...ı Got The Street Concepts. / Seydou Will Have To Exit BBA 2012 Because Of Esperanca's Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make That Wise Decision Today To Secure Your Future by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
My desire to venture into the nollywood industry was borne out of my quest to be self employed. This far-reaching decision has really paid off and to God's glory, I have my first nollywood film titled- 'Romantic Pains' to my creidit.

It is therefore pertinent to first introduce myself properly. I am Oscar Ugboh, a recent university graduate here in Nigeria, and proudly executive producer of an encapsulating romantic block-buster movie which featured sultry actors and actresses such as Prince Ekeh, Leo Mezie, Maureen Solomon amongst others but to mention a few.

I will want to be brief and concise. The intent of this write-up is for two motives. First, to challenge other graduates out there to believe in themselves and take their destiny into their hands and start-up something tangible so as to eke a living, other than waiting tirelessly for white collar jobs which are today considered to be mirage.

Secondly, to educative prospective positive minded investors who may have for long had the intent fof venturing into high yielding investments but have been denied owing to the alarming rate of fraud that has erroneously greated the Nigerian Cyber-space scene.
The nollywood industry is today the fastest growing industry in the Nigerian economy and the third largest movie industry in the world. It might also interest you to know that the industry is worth over 25 billion naira and generates an annual return of investment of 5 billion naira annually. The nollywood industry remains also the fastest growing employer of labour in Nigeria today. This accounts for the brain behind the Goodluck Jonathan led administration to churn out 200 million naira grant to the industry.

Regreattably enough, only an infinitesimal(less than 3%) of the nigerian population are actively involved in the industry. The resultant consequencies are that only these fortunate few smnile to the bank from the proceeds of their investment in nollywood industry.

Surprising right? This informed my decision early last year as a sucker for good deal, to venture into filming. Believe me, this particular decision I made, with a pinch of hardwork and favour from God, is on the cross-road to re-write my fortunes in the shortest possible time to come for good.

Truth be told, you too can be part of this success story too. Your might be wondering how? By being an associate producer. You don't have to be a PhD holder, a millionaire, or whatever to get involved in the movie business. All it takes is commitment and a decision to live a successful life. An adage has is that the difference between the poor and rich is the decision they make. So why not make that decision today and invest wisely in filming?

Like I rightfully aformentioned earlier, the film has been completed and duly edited but it's yet to be released in the market. So also, te flyers, posters and jacket is ready as well.

Owing to the hazardous nature of the the middlemen in the movie market, I have opted for the direct mobile marketing approach. This form of distribution will guarantee sales of 3,000 copies weekly to the audiences directly at the rate of 100 naira per copy. So you do the maths of what this project stands to accrue in barely 1 year of setting it up. To achieve this, a mini-bus, generating set, sound systems and field sales representatives is all that is needed. A comprehensive business proposal plan is ready and can be forwaded to any prospective investor seeking to do business with me. Also, upon indication of interest, a preview copy of the film itself, documents of the film as issued by the film and video censors board will be handed out for the prospective investor's perusals.

For further details, you can email me on : ugbohoscar@gmail.com or call me on 08162655771.

I had be glad to hear from you and won't mind meeting in person with prospective investors. Thanks and God bless.

Ugboh Oscar.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Watch Walking Dead ? / Important. Do You Rent/buy Nigerian Movies. Help Me Nairaland. Thanks / The 'Evian' Babies Are Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.