Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Did The Person(s) You'll Never Forget Did To You? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did The Person(s) You'll Never Forget Did To You? (567 Views)

See What A Man Did To His Motorcycle Due To Lagos Flood / What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Write RIP To Person(s) You Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did The Person(s) You'll Never Forget Did To You? by NeuroBoss(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2013
In our little sojourn on earth, I want to believe there have been persons whose touch(es) have made indelible mark(s) in our lives whether positively or negatively.

Happy 79th birthday today Grandpa. I learned from you invaluable ideals from childhood that helped mould my tender life. You're a reservoir of knowledge!
Dad and Mum for going through thicks and thins to train me through the best schools.
My former roommate in school for making me learn what it means to be tolerant and persevering by behaving in a way that needed much of these virtues.
Lonipeter for being all what a friend is.
Engineer John (my 2012 man of the year) for giving me a life-changing job without even waiting to recieve a thank-you talkless of collecting kick-backs or ''settlements''. They're forever my beloved!
Let's know yours please ....
Re: What Did The Person(s) You'll Never Forget Did To You? by Mynd44: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2013
He borrowed my biro and never returned it. It has bee 10 years now
Re: What Did The Person(s) You'll Never Forget Did To You? by NeuroBoss(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2013
Mynd_44: He borrowed my biro and never returned it. It has bee 10 years now
Bros sorry o. So you still remember after 10 years? I guess you lent him a golden pen.
Re: What Did The Person(s) You'll Never Forget Did To You? by Mynd44: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2013
NeuroBoss:
Bros sorry o. So you still remember after 10 years? I guess you lent him a golden pen.
I bought that pen with the last 20 Naira on me that morning cry cry cry
Re: What Did The Person(s) You'll Never Forget Did To You? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2013
My first Bj cheesy wink.I will never forget that girl tho she wasn't special and we didn't last together undecided
Re: What Did The Person(s) You'll Never Forget Did To You? by Super1759: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
my ex, she made me believe that I can do without anybody. *no one is special*

(1) (Reply)

How Much Time Have You Spent On Nairaland / Who Speaks Better English? Males/females / Did You Know SWAG Had A Different Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.