Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Fela Kuti Audio And Videos - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fela Kuti Audio And Videos (4653 Views)

[MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen / Best Of WIZKID In 2013... [audio And Video] / Fela Kuti: 15 Year Anniversary: Your Favourite Fela Lyrics And Quotes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2006
any one know where I can view and hear fela kuti audio and videos for free?
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by buckeye(m): 6:17am On May 04, 2006
you can get any Fela on limewire, but some songs are too long that you can only get like half of it. Try it and let me know whats up.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by Scorpio(f): 10:10pm On May 06, 2006
i have a lot of Fela's audio, but i ain't got any of his videos. if u're still interested, lemme know smiley
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2006
Scorpio? yes i'm still interested
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2006
buckeye? i don't understand
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by Scorpio(f): 4:21pm On May 08, 2006
aiite, u'll get them with d yousendit link in ur mail smiley
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by buckeye(m): 6:01am On May 09, 2006
@b scopio. do u have O.D.O.O (Overtake don Overtake Ovaertake ) and Unknowm soldier? i have a lot of Fela's songs but i still cant find those two.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by mochafella(m): 6:07am On May 09, 2006
buckeye:

@b scopio. do u have O.D.O.O (Overtake don Overtake Ovaertake ) and Unknowm soldier? i have a lot of Fela's songs but i still can't find those two.

I may have both, I'll check later tonite
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by buckeye(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2006
Thanks @ Mochafella, i miss those songs.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by Scorpio(f): 8:25pm On May 09, 2006
i think i do. u know wat guyz, how about i post the links up here for erryone to download from, wat do u guyz think?
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by mochafella(m): 5:12am On May 10, 2006
Here's the unknown soldier link. My ODOO seems to have done waka-about. I'll let you know if I find it

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HH6CYLIRBTT80N7SXUOV902RB
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by buckeye(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2006
Thanks @ Mochafella and scorpio, i'm downlading right now.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by Scorpio(f): 2:49am On May 11, 2006
here's expensive shit, i'll upload d rest l8r

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38OW6Y4BIIOT10K54E0T9ONE1D
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by debosky(m): 3:05am On May 11, 2006
Does any one have Teacher No Teach me Nonsense?
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by mochafella(m): 4:57pm On May 11, 2006
debosky:

Yeah

@Buckeye
I found ODOO as well. I'll put both up tonight.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by buckeye(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2006
Thanks guys

debosky:

yes, i have that.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by debosky(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2006
thanks guys, I got it off livewire. wink
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by mochafella(m): 2:36am On May 12, 2006
@ buckeye

That's the link for ODOO, enjoy.

http://download.yousendit.com/D662D60D52F2E879
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by buckeye(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2006
i appreciate it guyz
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by AuntyMary(f): 6:07pm On May 12, 2006
Pls keep them coming, do u have i no be gentleman at all oh!

pls do u have blackky - rosie?
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2006
mochafella,
Thanks you very much, you are doing a very nice job here. Thaks alot once more and please send more for us to listen. i really enjoy it, i ask for it and i got it from you, infact God will bless you more as you send more for us to listen.thanks mochafella

bigname
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 9:38am On May 13, 2006
mochafella,
      Thanks you very much, you are doing a very nice job here. Thaks alot once more and please send more for us to listen. i really enjoy it, i ask for it and i got it from you, infact God will bless you more as you send more for us to listen.thanks mochafella

bigname
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by Scorpio(f): 12:50pm On May 13, 2006
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2006
Scorpio,
Thanks you very much, you are doing a very nice job here. Thaks alot once more and please send more for us to listen. i really enjoy it, i ask for it and i got it from you, infact God will bless you more as you send more for us to listen.thanks Scorpio

bigname
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 5:11am On May 16, 2006
Scorpio and mochafella,
Please kindy sends this songs of fela kuti if you have"Teacher No Teach me Nonsense, V.I.P, follow follow, zombie, coffin for head of state, why black man dey suffer, who nor know go know,everything scatter, trouble sleep yaga wake am, autority stealing and underground system" Well, you may have some and you may not. Please kindly send the one you have please. Thanks alot.
Best Regard
Bigname.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 5:15am On May 16, 2006
Scorpio and mochafella,
Please kindy sends this songs of fela kuti if you have"Teacher No Teach me Nonsense, V.I.P, follow follow, zombie, coffin for head of state, why black man dey suffer, who nor know go know,everything scatter, trouble sleep yaga wake am, autority stealing and underground system" Well, you may have some and you may not. Please kindly send the one you have please. Thanks alot.
Best Regard
Bigname.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by mochafella(m): 5:36am On May 16, 2006
Hey bigname,

I'll put up
Teacher don't teach me nonsense, Zombie, Coffin for head of state, Trouble dey sleep and Authority stealing later. Those are the ones I have.
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by Scorpio(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2006
Coffin for head of state pt 2, i think i have Zombie, but i'm not home now so u'll have to wait a lil for it aiite.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=976204A6730CB8B5
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by buckeye(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2006
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by buckeye(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2006
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by mochafella(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2006
Re: Fela Kuti Audio And Videos by bigname(m): 10:41am On May 17, 2006
buckeye,

Thanks alot for the v.i.p and teacher don't teach me nonse of fela kuti you send, but is like there is an error because i want the music not the talk on like the v.i.p you send and as for the teacher don't teach me nonse, it's sound like another music of fela kuti with difference topic. please listen to the teacher don't teach me nonse you send and send the real topic. pleasing you to send the V.I.P and teacher don't teach me nonse.

Thanks and best regard
bigname

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour – I Don’t Care Ft. Wizboy / Yinka Ayefele Lyrics / Rapper called Skales!! Abuja to miami. . . . .Any Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.