Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Unknown Mysteries We Should Be Aware Of - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Unknown Mysteries We Should Be Aware Of (774 Views)

Oba Of Benin - Erediauwa Akpolokpolo I - Dies Of Unknown Illness / Many Igbos Are Not Aware Of This Great Igbo Woman / Some Unknown Facts About Igbos In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Mysteries We Should Be Aware Of by victorazy(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2013
I don’t know if here is the rightful place to drop this little observation for NL ppl to learn and input their own experience on some unknown mysteries we should be aware of.

Please don’t swim with a piece of gold round your neck, wrist or any part of your body cuz if you do, you will surely lose the precious stone (don’t ask me how)
I heard that you dont enter into a river (not pool) with gold. A friend of my mine told me she went to Bar-beach with some friends for the celebration of last year lover's day which she reluctantly go. After the whole fun and jolliment, on the way back home she realized that the 18 karat gold her father bought for her was no more on her neck and she was sure she wore it to the place. I asked her if she entered in the ocean with it? She said yes, then i told her "the gold is gone" she asked 'how" and i said "i don’t know, so i learnt that u don’t enter into a wide river with such thing"

Plz share your own experience on some mysterious things we don’t really know about.
[b]I don’t know if here is the rightful place to drop this little observation for NL ppl to learn and input their own experience on some unknown mysteries we should be aware of.

Please don’t swim with a piece of gold round your neck, wrist or any part of your body cuz if you do, you will surely lose the precious stone (don’t ask me how)
I heard that you dont enter into a river (not pool) with gold. A friend of my mine told me she went to Bar-beach with some friends for the celebration of last year lover's day which she reluctantly go. After the whole fun and jolliment, on the way back home she realized that the 18 karat gold her father bought for her was no more on her neck and she was sure she wore it to the place. I asked her if she swimmed with it? She said yes, then i told her "the gold is gone" she asked 'how" and i said "i don’t know, so i learnt that u don’t enter into a wide river with such thing"

Plz share your own experience on some mysterious things we don’t really know about.
[/b]I don’t know if here is the rightful place to drop this little observation for NL ppl to learn and input their own experience on some unknown mysteries we should be aware of.

I heard that you dont enter into a river (not pool) with gold. A friend of my mine told me she went to Bar-beach with some friends for the celebration of last year lover's day which she reluctantly go. After the whole fun and jolliment, on the way back home she realized that the 18 karat gold her father bought for her was no more on her neck and she was sure she wore it to the place. I asked her if she swimmed with it? She said yes, then i told her "the gold is gone" she asked 'how" and i said "i don’t know, so i learnt that u don’t enter into a wide river with such thing"

Re: Unknown Mysteries We Should Be Aware Of by ITbomb(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2013
victorazy: I don’t know if here is the rightful place to drop this little observation for NL ppl to learn and input their own experience on some unknown mysteries we should be aware of.

I heard that you dont enter into a river (not pool) with gold. A friend of my mine told me she went to Bar-beach with some friends for the celebration of last year lover's day which she reluctantly go. After the whole fun and jolliment, on the way back home she realized that the 18 karat gold her father bought for her was no more on her neck and she was sure she wore it to the place. I asked her if she entered in the ocean with it? She said yes, then i told her "the gold is gone" she asked 'how" and i said "i don’t know, so i learnt that u don’t enter into a wide river with such thing"

[b]I don’t know if here is the rightful place to drop this little observation for NL ppl to learn and input their own experience on some unknown mysteries we should be aware of.

[/b]I don’t know if here is the rightful place to drop this little observation for NL ppl to learn and input their own experience on some unknown mysteries we should be aware of.

victorazy: I don’t know if here is the rightful place to drop this little observation for NL ppl to learn and input their own experience on some unknown mysteries we should be aware of.

k
Re: Unknown Mysteries We Should Be Aware Of by BasseyJ(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2013
ITbomb: k
JEEEESUZZ, Dude, u quoted that long comment about 4 times to just say k?? undecidedundecided
@OP, my observation, dont comment in the morning when you're cleary hungover, cos it'll probably be stewpid
Re: Unknown Mysteries We Should Be Aware Of by ifyalways(f): 8:17am On Feb 01, 2013
^hahahaha cheesy

I only know chlorine(in pool waters) can discolor gold.
@OP,it could be the mammy water stealing the gold,yes?! its shim tongue
Re: Unknown Mysteries We Should Be Aware Of by victorazy(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2013
ifyalways: ^hahahaha cheesy

I only know chlorine(in pool waters) can discolor gold.
@OP,it could be the mammy water stealing the gold,yes?! its shim tongue

Chlorine? Mmmmmm will try dat with my sister's or mom's gold!
Re: Unknown Mysteries We Should Be Aware Of by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2013
Try what?
My hand no dey o !

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About This Family Situation, Advice Please - I Am 18? / Man Found Dead In Ause Full Of Snakes / Learning Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.