Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Discovered He Was An Albino... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Discovered He Was An Albino... (2003 Views)

Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan / Unbelievable Transformation Of An Albino (photo) / Obituary Of An Albino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2013
So I was chatting with a guy online and we fell inlove.( I never knew one could fall in love without seeing the person)
Later on we decided to meet each other only to discover he was an albino cheesy.
I couldn't hug him (the fact that we actually e-kissed is still disturbing me), I know he felt bad but I just realised I don't love him anymore. Please I need advice on how to break up with him.
Pls no offence intended on the albinos but I am yellow already, I wonder the colour of my babies if we decide to reproduce grin

Matured advice
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2013
nne3870: So I was chatting with a guy online and we fell inlove.( I never knew one could fall in love without seeing the person)
Later on we decided to meet each other only to discover he was an albino cheesy.
I couldn't hug him (the fact that we actually e-kissed is still disturbing me), I know he felt bad but I just realised I don't love him anymore. Please I need advice on how to break up with him.
Pls no offence intended on the albinos but I am yellow already, I wonder the colour of my babies if we decide to reproduce grin

Matured advice
is this d JOKE SECTION?but you self wicked,u no fit allow dat man 2 touch u ,nw d man's hope has shattered,
oh,poor albino.
4get bout im,n lets start our e-dating.
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Gboliwe: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2013
nne3870: So I was chatting with a guy online and we fell inlove.( I never knew one could fall in love without seeing the person)

Matured advice
You aim at reproducing 'matured' advice? This is the joke. I see it! Lol

1 Like

Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
is this d JOKE SECTION?but you self wicked,u no fit allow dat man 2 touch u ,nw d man's hope has shattered,
oh,poor albino.
4get bout im,n lets start our e-dating.
How am I sure you're not another albino? Pls let me recover from one abeg smiley
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Gboliwe:
You aim at reproducing 'matured' advice? This is the joke. I see it! Lol
Is this the advice? Yep I decided to post it in the jokes section cos I want genuine people's comment so please help a sister in need
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
nne3870:
How am I sure you're not another albino? Pls let me recover from one abeg smiley
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
nne3870: Helooooo
hy
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Isaactop9(m): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Dont knw wat to call u a racist or wat .... Tommorow if white man call black person monkey ppl lyk u will shout till 2mao. U just said u fell in luv with him, then certainly u dont knw the meaning of luv. U would hav said u lyked d way he chat and stop decieving ur self.

N.B
am not an albino

1 Like

Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
Isaactop9: Dont knw wat to call u a racist or wat .... Tommorow if white man call black person monkey ppl lyk u will shout till 2mao. U just said u fell in luv with him, then certainly u dont knw the meaning of luv. U would hav said u lyked d way he chat and stop decieving ur self.

N.B
am not an albino
Holy mary undecided guy pls park well with your badluck this afternoon. Can't you read the humor in my jokes and cos of confused people like you I refused to post it on the romance section. Dnt get me angry oh I fit castrate you join. Nwa mkpi
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2013
Isaactop9: Dont knw wat to call u a racist or wat .... Tommorow if white man call black person monkey ppl lyk u will shout till 2mao. U just said u fell in luv with him, then certainly u dont knw the meaning of luv. U would hav said u lyked d way he chat and stop decieving ur self.

N.B
am not an albino
now,dis is d joke.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
now,dis is d joke.
Lolz
Don't mind that albino.see as him they struggle to read. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
nne3870:
nt get me angry oh I fit castrate you join. Nwa mkpi
isaac,I hope u understand d last sentence,
CASTRATE.
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by bashydemy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
@OP Is there anything bad in dating Albino? If the guy inquestion is driving Range Rover Sport 2013,BMW X6,Bentley,Ferrari, Benz G Wagon i know you wont be on here, possibly you will be somewhere enjoying with him.. Mtschewwww
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
bashy_demy: @OP Is there anything bad in dating Albino? If the guy inquestion is driving Range Rover Sport 2013,BMW X6,Bentley,Ferrari, Benz G Wagon i know you wont be on here, possibly you will be somewhere enjoying with him.. Mtschewwww
Lol yeah having al those would be an advantage but thats not the issue.
Nairalanders wanna kill meeeeeeeee.jeez
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by bashydemy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
nne3870:
Lol yeah having al those would be an advantage but thats not the issue.
Nairalanders wanna kill meeeeeeeee.jeez
hmmmm now you are saying what we want to hear, so having all those will be an advantage? Can you please tell us the status of this guy? Rich,poor or Average
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
bashy_demy: hmmmm now you are saying what we want to hear, so having all those will be an advantage? Can you please tell us the status of this guy? Rich,poor or Average
Its either am not as funny as I thought or you guys are trying so hard to disqualify my joke. embarassed
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2013
hehehehehehehe...hohohohohohoho...hahahahahahaha....huhuhuhuhuhuhu cheesy

nice joke! U hear? U hear?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
fluid26: hehehehehehehe...hohohohohohoho...hahahahahahaha....huhuhuhuhuhuhu cheesy

nice joke! U hear? U hear?? cheesy
I asked for an advice and you are busy designing my body with saliva.... Now see my body undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by bashydemy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
nne3870:
I asked for an advice and you are busy designing my body with saliva.... Now see my body undecided
Madam, My advice for you is that, Give the guy a chance and who knows he might be the right guy for you.
Re: I Discovered He Was An Albino... by Lagusta(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2013
Oooomoooo......

But babe, I heard albinos sweet for bed, just try him, a trial will convince you!!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Gold Circle Was Sold For N2.00 (2naira) / Very Funny,see How A Little Kid Is Peeping His Aunty Panties In Between Her Legs / Tolotolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.